The wiimote is strong

The Wii-motes are pretty durable. My last accident was during bowling on RR and I smacked the infrared sensor directly onto the chair behind me (The chair is completely wooden). I scratched the top layer of the remote's glass and thought there was a great chance that the scratches would prevent it from sensing the sensor bar if the entire mechanism hadn't been screwed up entirely. But Turns out the thing works just fine.

But it is true that in general video game products tend to be strong. Although I must say I have never owned an Xbox There have been several PS1 and PS2 controllers that have begun to degrade such as the thumb sticks sticking and then pretty much breaking and the buttons failing to work.

callme.nasty said:
yeah and i still have playstation controllers that still work. not putting down nintendo, just don't like people that think nintendo is almighty.

yes he is exactly right stop bing fanboyes god

soz posted twice by accident and inso or watever bollocks ur name is shut up

Last edited:
Begs the question why you are on a WII forum, in a WII section, saying such things, and to top it off, just to make people REALLY pay attention to your words of wisdom...you double post :thumbsup:

wii_cammy said:
yes he is exactly right stop bing fanboys god

How can anyone with "Wii" in their username and signature complain about Nintendo "fanboys"?

I'll refrain from double-posting for effect.

well i like my wii but i dont stick up for it 24/7 and i was in a rush out the door to see someone so sorry if my spelling was not 100% brilliant

Since we're sharing Wiimote stories about hitting things...

I was at a friends house playing some tennis with a friend. Now we had a couple drinks that night, which makes the Wii experience that more fun in my book. (*I in no way condone the consumption of alcohol by minors) While swinging for the ball, I had hit my friend square in the forehead with my back swing. ITS OK THOUGH! The Wiimote wasn't scratched, damaged, or anything! Still works perfect! My friend's head though, had a bruise and a bump.

I know I'm not the only one who's done this. Let's hear YOUR stories about injuring other Wiimates.

CyanRussel said:
Yea, but nintendo makes better hardware which lasts longer than PS3 and 360. I still have a N64, with its controler, still works just fine, GC controler also works fine, nothin has gone wrong yet, and i had it 4 how many yrs?:idea:
Man thats a long time!:D
not really my nes and snes controllers work too

CyanRussel said:
Yea, but nintendo makes better hardware which lasts longer than PS3 and 360. I still have a N64, with its controler, still works just fine, GC controler also works fine, nothin has gone wrong yet, and i had it 4 how many yrs?:idea:
Man thats a long time!:D

my NES contollers still work perfectly, lol

wii_cammy said:
yes he is exactly right stop bing fanboyes god
Hey, Hey, do u kno how long we stopped talking about tha controler thing!:shocked:
Probaly if u read it, u would kno, but u didnt!:idea:
Nobody hear, where we r talking is tryin to be a fanboy:nono: , nintendo is my best system:cornut: , but u dont hear me boasting about it!!!!

So u kno wat u could do, u could try reading all tha post, an try to come up wit a betta comment, or f**kin reply!!!
(Dam peeps like u piss me off:incazzato: ) Fanboy this, Fanboy that!:mad2:

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Hey, Hey, do u kno how long we stopped talking about tha controler thing!:shocked:
Probaly if read it, u would kno, but u didnt!:idea:
Nobody hear, where we r talking is tryin to be a fanboy:nono: , nintendo is my best system:cornut: , but u dont hear me boasting about it!!!!

So u kno wat u could do, u could try reading all tha post, an try to come up wit a betta comment, or f**kin reply!!!
(Dam peeps like u piss me off:incazzato: ) Fanboy this, Fanboy that!:mad2:

do you speak english? if you do could you please notify me?

Back