thinking of getting a wii

dasteru

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
canada
Im thinking of getting a wii and i was wondering if all games force u to use the motion sensing? or are u able to change to just using the wii-motes buttons on most games options menu?

Depends on the game.
A lot of the games use the motion sensor, and some of them don't use it as much.
Some of them have options to change the control scheme (like Super Smash Bros Brawl will be able to use a bunch of different controles/controllers)
It honestly depends on the game, you'd have to search it up, but a lot of them do. A lot of the time though it's just flicking your wrist or something of the sort, nothing to strenuous. (Usually)

Last edited:
well there is a differe controller that is for the wii which looks more like the nintendo game cube controller so that might help and not to mention for the games you can buy on the virtual conceal they can be from gamecube to the wii-mote. but most of the games that invlove the sencior bar r pretty good and after a while u can use them pretty well while sitting down.

don't think. DO IT! haha... get a Wii, it'll solve ALL your problems. jk. most of the games, I believe use the Wii-mote. however, i do know some games that allow you to use the "classic" controller or other controllers for that matter, an example would be Smash Bros. Brawl, like mentioned earlier.

It surprised me that playing a 45+ hour game like Zelda: Twilight Princess was playable on Wii. You'd think after all that time of playing it you'd get sick and tired of flicking the remote to swing your sword but you really dont. It makes you feel like your part of the game, not someone trying to manipulate buttons.

every wii game has motion controls. the ports have an option. and super smash bros brawl only uses the buttons. other then that you will need to use the motion controls. i know it might sound wierd but you should get it. its really fun.

Well, all games I've played require motions, but like krusnik said, nothing much. Maybe just shaking the wiimote or pointing at the screen, but most games you can just play sitting down even with the motions.

Back