this song is how yall make me feel :'(

what will we ever do without you!?
your such a huge part of this fourm!

p.s. seriously, sad you can feel this away after JUST joining and only having 73 posts.... this has happened before and it was funny (another newb posted about his emotions towards the forum)

BTW GREAT SONG!!!!

crappy song. crappy band. crappy post.

if these people on here make you feel that way then you must have no life.

sorry to be harsh, but it's true.

Wait, what happened? :C you're such an awesome dude! Don't leave!

The world would be so plain without drama. :/

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
crappy song. crappy band. crappy post.

yeah that was a TAD bit mean....

..just a tad...

Sovieto said:
what will we ever do without you!?
your such a huge part of this fourum
and you acualy think id buy that....like i am...i dont realy care anymore...see ya all rude people!!

Umm

After looking over few of your posts it doesn't seem that anybody has been rude or flamed you so I don't know why your acting this way all of a sudden..so I guess I'll give you some advice..which may or may not help.

1. If you don't like a certain member just add him or her to your ignore list (will provide a link to the button after)..also just ignore the user completely and don't bother responding to his or her insults. By doing this you make the said loser look like an idiot.

Link: http://www.wiichat.com/profile.php?do=editlist

2. Try improving your spelling.. It seems as though some members may find it annoying that you tend to spell various words incorrectly..whether or not your doing it on purpose.

3. Try to avoid saying "your breaking the forum rules or your being rude..." If you notice someone breaking the forum rules report the post/thread by clicking the red caution button or pm the thread to a mod and move on.

4. Try changing your sig.

Not trying to be mean just trying to help...

Anyways its really up to you.

And if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself..

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Umm

After looking over few of your posts it doesn't seem that anybody has been rude or flamed you so I don't know why your acting this way all of a sudden..so I guess I'll give you some advice..which may or may not help.

1. If you don't like a certain member just add him or her to your ignore list (will provide a link to the button after)..also just ignore the user completely and don't bother responding to his or her insults. By doing this you make the said loser look like an idiot.

2. Try improving your spelling.. It seems as though some members may find it annoying that you tend to spell various words incorrectly..whether or not your doing it on purpose.

3. Try to avoid saying "your breaking the forum rules or your being rude..." If you notice someone breaking the forum rules report the post/thread by clicking the red caution button or pm the thread to a mod and move on.

Aww man, you should get rep for that. I tried giving you rep, but I got that message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Syntax again." RAWR. :]

I'm slightly confused.....and ummm I don't really care about my rep..

Syntax said:
Umm

and as you can see in his sig his smily is waving goodbye so..goodbye to all!

Wow...you just made yourself very vulnerable to a bunch of assaults (unfortunately). I know it's been rough for you with a couple of the members on here being...well, just plain and simple, being jackasses. Sometimes you bring it upon yourself, but other times people just jump on you because you're keyblader.

Like Syntax said, grammar is a huge part as well. People take you for a dunce/under-educated/etc. person because you don't 'spel korektly'. ;) Try using spell check, it could help you a lot.

Back