This weeks VC games 6/7/07

Here wii go again
Time for some seconds

Dragon Spirit
t/g 600 pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Spirit
TG16dragonSpirit.jpg
DRAGONSPIRIT.gif
Being the biggest sprite on the screen makes Amul an easy target, and he dies after three hits. The powerups that give the player extra heads may give double or triple the firepower, but they also give double or triple the exposure to enemy fire which, especially at later levels, becomes intensely difficult to avoid.​

Ecco : The tides of time
Mega drive 800pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecco:_The_Tides_of_Time

Tides of Time was the direct sequel to the original Ecco, released in 1994, again developed by Novotrade International. As with Ecco the Dolphin, the Mega-CD version of Tides of Time featured an alternate soundtrack composed by Spencer Nilsen. The controls for the first game were kept, and Tides of Time maintained the same high level of difficulty as its predecessor. New puzzles were added, such as following another dolphin around and a 'scavenger hunt' of sorts later in the game. One of the additions was the Metaspheres, which could transform Ecco into different animals. The transformations were level-specific, and included a seagull, a jellyfish, a shark, a school of fish, and at one point a Vortex drone. A few pseudo-3D levels were also added to the game. The health meter, the air meter, and the Glyphs returned in Tides of Time. Both the "charge song" and the "confusion song" upgrades returned from Ecco the Dolphin and were usable from the start of the game.

Golden Axe 2
Megadrive 800pts (also on the mega drive collection)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Axe_2
42927.gif

Golden Axe II is a side-scrolling arcade hack 'n' slash game, very similar to the previous Golden Axe. The player is given a choice of three fighters to battle as, one is a battle axe-wielding dwarf, Gilius Thunderhead, the second is a barbarian, Ax Battler, wielding a two handed broadsword, and the third is long-sword wielding Tyris Flare, a female amazon. Each of the fighters have their own unique magic which can be used at any time in the game to inflict damage upon enemies. Each player is given a set of life bars which are lost one by one if the player is hit.
There are two types of game modes, one is "The Duel" where players are pitted against enemies in one arena, battling one after the other and gradually getting more difficult. The other is normal mode, where players must navigate through different areas battling various enemies.​

Sonic 2
Megadrive 800pts (also on loads of sega collections)
Wiki The two SONIC GEMS
A rpg where you must find the 2 sonic gems you go throw a thousand levels battling the same person over and over with loads of spells that all do the same thing
LOL sarcasm

Some thing for every one there
A shooter
A dolphin Sim
A scrollin fighter
and one I have never herd of before

Last edited:
No
They will come out in the US but like a said
(also on the mega drive collection)

I recomend any one with a PS2/psp to get that instead

But this is the UKs realesies

Darkprinny said:
No
They will come out in the US but like a said

I recomend any one with a PS2/psp to get that instead

But this is the UKs realesies
yea thats what i ment

my brother has the psp version, but i want to play it with two players, u have more fun that way

These games are already out in the US. I'm still waiting for Breath of Fire 2. C'mon Nintendo! Give us what the Japanese have. Give us at least 1 good RPG. FF6, SoM, Mario RPG, Ogre Battle 64.

First Friday of the month, three Sega games as usual. Please Sega, next month could we have some games that aren't on that PS2 collection?

I spoke to SEGA (good freinds due to something)

They said no

But we do have a few that arnt and there quality

Back