Time Flies...

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Am I the only that thinks time has gone past vvvverrry fast the last few months? To think that a couple of months ago, we were all getting excited about finding out when the LAUNCH of the Wii was going to be, now its a few weeks around the corner? Have any of you guys realised that in just over 2 weeks, we'll be opening our chocolate calenders??!?! Its almost the countdown to Christmas!
But yeah, my point is, the days are going very quick recently :)

Kinda surprising really, I thought once we found out when we'd get it.. the slower time would go, but I recon when it gets to the last week of waiting (I'm from UK) then it'll slow itself down :)

last two weeks have gone by fast....OHHH just one more week and the Nintendo Wii will be in our hands!!!!!

imo, thinking back makes time seem fast which is good. But thinking currently makes time go so slooooow :lol: Just 8 more days :( :( only 8 more! It's very agonizing

yeah looking back time has blown by, and even now as long as I'm keeping my mind off the actual date I'm good...but when I do think about the date it it's like when I study, and the 5 hours a day I put into that just doesn't pass by fast enough and becomes maddening but hey I've gotta study, and I've gotta wait for launch

Time flies when your having fun...

drinker.jpg

Now that you mention it the last few weeks seem to have gone by pretty quick. I guess it's just the lack of free time now I'm back in university. Oh well, at least I have something to do while waiting for the Wii.

yeah, its gone by quick. i mean, 4 a while, i gave up on the Wii at launch date bcause i didn't get a preorder. but just this week i realized that best buy wasn't doing preorders, so i could just go saturday afternoon and wait there until it opens. bcause i know i will probably get a Wii now, time is going by veeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy sllllllooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It Has Gone Fast...

IF I See A Topic Titled "When Is The Wii Coming Out" I'm Gonna Go Balistic!

Back