I can't take the wait anymore!!!

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
It's 15 days until the launch of the Wii in The UK. I'm going a bit stir crazy as I'm not busy at work this month, and spend all my time searching for wii info.

Anyhow I was just wondering how everyone else over in the uk is dealing with the 2 week countdown to wii. Mariokart on the ds is keeping me going. And Metroid too... :crazy:

well im dealing with it fine to be honest with you, lol
I think it will be worth the wait.

Im a patient person :thumbsup:

I'm the same, just sitting in work doing nothing but daydreaming and searching the net for wii news and stuff. I've pre-ordered mine from Argos. Apparently they guarantee one on launch, plus my mate works there so i got the Wii, Red Steel and Zelda, with delivery on launch, for £211! god bless staff disount!

me too!!

I live in BKK,Thailand and just got Wii on ebay with Zelda for $450 3 days ago....

Now it just left Chicago!! It will take at least 4-6 more days until it reaches me!!

Can't no longer waiiiittttttt!!!!

Damn thats good for £211 - I ordered mine at woolworths lol. Probably the lamest store in the world to buy tech from - second to argos... Guaranteed one at launch too. Got the day off work so I will be there for opening... Ebay has some cheap (but quality) sd cards by the way - 1gb for £15 inc delivery.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Damn thats good for £211 - I ordered mine at woolworths lol. Probably the lamest store in the world to buy tech from - second to argos... Guaranteed one at launch too. Got the day off work so I will be there for opening... Ebay has some cheap (but quality) sd cards by the way - 1gb for £15 inc delivery.

Play.com, 1GB SD Card £13.99 inc delivery

BrandonMcAuslan said:

Argos are pretty reliable i think though. If it's not here on launch day i will go nuts! i tried amending my order to put NFS on it as i've decided it does look awesome with the wiimote, but they said i couldn't amend the order whatsoever! and that i would have to make another pre-order just for the game and pay another £5 delivery charge! F that. Do you reckon games like NFS an Madden will be pretty easy to get on launch day anyway?

PS- Anybody camping out in Cardiff?

toggle said:
Your lucky! I got to wait until xmas :(

I was gonna have to but i did some thinking and now im gettin it on release!!!! :thumbsup: Mayb should think about it like me! Good luck, ull need it! :thumbsup:

i am trying to concentrate on my levels in skwl....ime english and i av to w8 for the 8th....when i walk to skwl in the morning with my two m8z...i am always talking about the wii....(i aint a chav(but everyone sez i am lol)...and now they think cuz ime not gettin a ps3 ime gettin a wii..A GEEK.....ime like fuk off m8...n now he wants a wii lol

Just return your copy of whatever game and demand an exchange it on the day you pick it up... They are legally bound to do so. walk out the store - then straight back in if you have to, lol. I think there will be spare copies NFS Everyone wants red steel and zelda from what i hear.

Yeah, true that. Oh well, will have to try my luck on launch day, hopefully i can get Wii: Play as well, just for the Wiimote pretty much. I'm in extruciating pain waiting for this little bloody console! :sad:

Back