Tip: Don't Buy Wii Play

i don't know what u guys are complaing about wii play is good and alot of fun multiplayer specialy after a few drinks. plus your only paying $5 for it what more do you want. if it was free you guys seem like the type who would still winge about it. dont complain and enjoy it.

Wycky said:
i don't know what u guys are complaing about wii play is good and alot of fun multiplayer specialy after a few drinks. plus your only paying $5 for it what more do you want. if it was free you guys seem like the type who would still winge about it. dont complain and enjoy it.

That's just your opinion mate, and unfortunately not everybody thinks the same as you.

well from the ratio's of those in favour of wii play i think its safe to say u wii play haters are bitchin bout nuthin. u got it free with a controller, get over it. do what u like with it, we dont care. but it stands, wii play is awesome for some nice clean simple easy party fun.

why don't you guys relax. The man was simply voicing his opinion.

and he has a right to say it sucks, because (i've never played it) it probably does suck! and yeah, it's no surprise seeing as how its almost cheap-as-free, but that doesn't make it any better, and doesn't disallow him the right to say it sucks.

i think wii play is a nice little bonus. Fair enough if it was a bit pricey then i would say no way. But you are paying hardley anything for the game on top of the controller price, just think of it as a free game because it basically is.

02sheslop said:
I think I'll have more fun embedding a flaming spike-disk into my fence than I would with $5.
now we know what you do in your free time. Get a girlfriend dude. Maybe she'll play with your Wii, so you don't have to

Wiired said:
I think Wii Plays quite good, good to play with mates, and nice to try and beat your own records to get the highest medals, but thats my opinion. So I don't want people telling me I'm wrong, when I'm giving my opinion :) And anyway, for a fiver its quality, and I currently only have Wii Sports and Wii Play, and atm I'm more then happy :)
agreed completely (and well done for not saying everone else who disagrees is wrong lol)

Back