total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

just leting u know that, the first message u have in brown

"there is a very big rumor going around that another character (a.k.a taboo, mewtwo or roy) is unlockable in brawl. taboo, unlocked by beating subspace on intese, mewtwo and roy by being downloaded. now, are both true? is one true? is this just a big piece of ****? i'll be answering that question by experiencing with the japan version of brawl. i hope this rumor is true."

was just a rumor that someone said on another forum

Sweet thread thanks for this. How about online play? have you been able to tinkle around with that? wanna review that part a bit? can you play online if you have friend over, so 2 people on 1 wii console in like a party to play another random 2 people world wide?

okay, so i`m going to update more of my review today. now typing:

-online play of brawl (review section)
-lasting appeal (notice section)
-update of videos (videos section)

***note to all people first viewing this thread: please read all of 1st post :yesnod:

There's a rumor that in order to promote Wiiware Nintendo will be adding in a downloadable character for Brawl. So far this is just a rumor. I personally don't believe they'll do it. Nintendo doesn't like to add anything extra to their games later. They believe in the launch it complete policy, rather than SOE's launch it 80% done.

200 hours?! Woot! So this game will easily last me the whole year. Can't wait.

response:

-yes you can make more than one file on brawl (have'nt bothered to though)
-that's 200hrs if you want to unlock EVERYTHING brawl has to offer
-that rumor is most likely false (didn't mean to get hopes down) :sick:

working on:

-lasting appeal (notice section)
-adding more videos (video section)

sagema said:
There's a rumor that in order to promote Wiiware Nintendo will be adding in a downloadable character for Brawl. So far this is just a rumor. I personally don't believe they'll do it. Nintendo doesn't like to add anything extra to their games later. They believe in the launch it complete policy, rather than SOE's launch it 80% done.

200 hours?! Woot! So this game will easily last me the whole year. Can't wait.

It think through wifi nintendo will send us new items and stages that reflect new games and new ideas that they come up with, New AT are all the mroe possible too we already know that we can get a new custom made map online all they need to do is upgrade it to new map editions, Also they might up date it s we have...... VOICE CHAT!!! possible IMO

PrinceLink said:
It think through wifi nintendo will send us new items and stages that reflect new games and new ideas that they come up with, New AT are all the mroe possible too we already know that we can get a new custom made map online all they need to do is upgrade it to new map editions, Also they might up date it s we have...... VOICE CHAT!!! possible IMO

im really hoping for all of that-including voice chat

actually, the online/downloadable characters are starting to sound more possible. here are my reasons:

pros:

-since they can send you a stage (a.k.a wi-fi) every day, why not be able to send a character?

-this is the the first online ssb game, why not take advantage of it?

-since the game is so big, maybe they didn't have space for other characters

cons:

-nintendo has never, ever done this (yet)

-it wouldn't seem fair to people who don't have internet

-why couldn't they have just included the character into the game?

working on:

-videos
-lasting appeal notice *complete*

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the complement. as for whether charaters will be downloadable. i'm kind of switching. i'm kind of iffy about the subject

Back