total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

so i guess that's why you signed up for the brawl tournament huh?

you can use any combination of remotes as long as the maximum is 4 of them and you don't have any broken ones.

Sorry to double post but I have some questions:

Q: How many tilesets and backgrounds does stage builder have?

Q: Do online brawls count towards your brawl count (for unlockables)?

Hmmm I have been wondering about this for awhile but......
Just say I have two friends, A and B.
I have traded FC with both, but A and B haven't traded FCs. If I host a match can they both enter, and then we can have a three-free-for-all?

lol I think they both can enter but only you could taunt?

hey andrewguy i have a question when playing the sse do the charaters like instantly get unlocked? or how does it work

WOW!!! it's overriding with questions. well i don't have too much time but...

-online counts as brawls but not classic and event modes
-the characters are unlocked once you see them in sse. so once you complete the stage, it will show that you've unlocked them

can you give us a picture of the main screen (not the character screen)

dont know if this has been mention but some of the character locks on that in this thread aren't 100% accurate. i got snake, falco, game and watch, captain falcon and lucario just by playing adventure mode....

Last edited:
CARLS CAR said:
dont know if this has been mention but some of the character locks on that thread in the second post....aren't 10% accurate. i got snake, falco, game and watch, captain falcon and lucario just by playing adventure mode....
Same here. So easy to unlock people through that, and a lot less tedious. Also, I would like to personally thank Nintendo for a decent adventure mode, it actually takes quite a few hours to complete.

Back