Toy's R' Us - Buy 2 get 1 Free - on All Wii Games

I hope the local TRU here participate in this deal. I would like to purchase Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I saved my Free TRU $25 gift card for this reason.

I'm totally lost what the hell is going on

Wiinter said:
That's pretty much what I'm leaning towards. Though Zdub didn't exactly flood the market--supply may be iffy.

Well that dream is over. Couldn't resist picking up MOHH2 on release day.

So now maybe Star Trek Conquest (can't remember release date), Galaxy and Zdub.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

What do you mean by "Toys R' Us will reveal mystery deals on the 21st of November at midnight."

Do you mean that they would advertise this deal in the 21st but this will still be implied secretly?

Or does this mean a new different sale?

Here's proof that this sale is going on:

img038.jpg

balrogs.pa said:
buy the two cheapest games, then get a really good game free, then return the two cheap games. lawl

2 Things:

1. You buy the most expensive game, the cheapest game is the free one.

2. Even if that worked, they wouldn't take it back, considering it says that you got a game for free on the receipt. The best you'll get out of it will be store credit or return for the same product.

RivalDestiny said:
2 Things:

1. You buy the most expensive game, the cheapest game is the free one.

2. Even if that worked, they wouldn't take it back, considering it says that you got a game for free on the receipt. The best you'll get out of it will be store credit or return for the same product.
OK, I'm REALLY confused. So are you saying that I COULD NOT buy MoH:H2, M&SOG, and get MP3 for FREE?

Samus101 said:
OK, I'm REALLY confused. So are you saying that I COULD NOT buy MoH:H2, M&SOG, and get MP3 for FREE?

If all the games are $50 a piece, one of them will be free.

Back