Toy's R' Us - Buy 2 get 1 Free - on All Wii Games

i dont know if it's still going on, but 2 weeks ago it was going on. my friend works there and they had signs in the game corner or whatever it's called

im going to buy mario galaxy and MOHH2 and ima get zack and wiki free!!!!

phillepino said:
im hella excited but.... whers da damn proof!

Wait until the next Sunday ad, there you will find the proof.

Eddienoteddy said:
Really?!!! even for GH3 which is 40$ more????

You have to pay $90 for GHIII, because it will probably be the most expensive out of the 3 you buy.

Just FYI you should call your local TRU's to verify if this deal is still in effect. I just called my local one 30 seconds ago and asked about the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal, and the lady said the deal was a couple weeks ago and is gone now. That would've been super sweet if I could get Galaxy, Medal of Honor, and Metroid for $75

6ix said:
Just FYI you should call your local TRU's to verify if this deal is still in effect. I just called my local one 30 seconds ago and asked about the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal, and the lady said the deal was a couple weeks ago and is gone now. That would've been super sweet if I could get Galaxy, Medal of Honor, and Metroid for $75

It should happen on the 18th, as only the managers know about the deal. No sales associate or any other's working in the stores know.

I will pick up Mario Galaxy or RE:UC(depends on what one I buy before Xmas),Ghost Squad,and MOHH2.I have to get some use out of the zapper im going to buy.

YOWORD said:
im going to buy mario galaxy and MOHH2 and ima get zack and wiki free!!!!

That's pretty much what I'm leaning towards. Though Zdub didn't exactly flood the market--supply may be iffy.

FirstChoice I have/had the same plan as you. What do you think would happen if I were to return Galaxy? Would they ask for the Gift Card back? If not I'm definitely waiting, 25 dollars more and 2 more games

argh i cant wait xD i tried to look for some proofs last night nd took forever but nothing.. i found out tho dat toys r us had a buy 2 get 1 free game like in october too so yea.. cant wait! o yea i also looked at the tru website nd nothing dey just have some giraffes in der haha

I just paid $5.00 to reserve my copy @ Toys R Us and then they gave me a 25.00 gift card for reserving it.

That way I only paid 25.00 for the game!!

Picking it up tomorrow!!

Back