Trauma Center: New Blood - $30 at Amazon

its sad how poorly that game has been doing. its not the type of franchise that needs a sequel. it way too much like the first one is what ive heard.

thas said:
its sad how poorly that game has been doing. its not the type of franchise that needs a sequel. it way too much like the first one is what ive heard.
It definetely needed a sequel and while it has exactly the same style of gameplay as the first it adds in a lot more variety in the operations and 2 player mode.

The only reason it has had some poor reviews is that it was too hard for some of the reviewers but i dont think that those reviewers should be in the business of reviewing games if they lack the skill to play them.

To be honest New Blood is one of the best third party games available on Wii, it is a lot harder than the first game though so its not one for purely casual gamers. For $30 its a steal.

You might say it's exactly the same if you don't aim for XS rank.
But if you do, you'll see the difference.
It's incredibly hard.
And I like it.

I'm not sure I don't have the game myself, but I believe the 2 player is a cooperative mode and you do the surgery together wiht someone, i assume each person has to do certain parts. I don't think this is online though, just on one console I believe, I could be wrong though.

I'd say it's worth the $30 if you're into this type of game, or you like games that use the Wiimote in an effective/intuitive manner. That's assuming you like the concept behind it in the first place.

I'd check out some videos on Youtube or Gametrailers for some gameplay action if you're unsure.

Trauma Center: New Blood: Cardia Stigma FINAL BOSS Hard Mode
Looks really cool but not for me
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGePdYTLFM[/MEDIA]

Atlus USA Teaser Trailer: Trauma Center: New Blood
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKsVo4S-eF8[/MEDIA]

hoogasian5 said:
Trauma Center: New Blood: Cardia Stigma FINAL BOSS Hard Mode
Looks really cool but not for me
Interesting Cardia video. I've been stuck on that for ages, but i was trying to remove all the red things so if it just needs the laser then it should be easier.

Its a tough game with a unique style, not for everyone but a great game anyway.

Darn. The sale is over. Amazon must be putting recent Wii games on sale for one day at a time.

Still, I'd rather have RE:UC that was on sale a while ago, over this game. It's too Japanese for me; I'm not a big fan of the whole Japanimation thing. Plus, I have the suspicion that the medical conditions in the game are fictional, which is a real bummer. I'd prefer a more realistic surgery game.

Back