Twilight Princess Need help!!

thashine

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Wii Online Code
1451-2999-6392-8508
I am in the begining stages where i gave this lady her baby basket and now i have a fishing pole, I GUESS i am suppose to get bait ,catch a fish for the cat or something.............Can someone please tell me what to do I have no idea!!!

Thanks

You have to catch a fish this'll get the cats attention then catch another one and it 'll run off into the shop then you can enter the shop and buy the slingshot( the lady will also give you a half full (or half empty) bottle of milk)

But next time use the search this has been asked many times

no problem m8! goto where th cat is standing on the fishing platform and cast out when you catch a fish dont do what it says and throw it back turn round and face the cat then drop the fish on the floor next to the cat, the cat will then pick it up and run home with it. job done m8!!

deity_link said:
But next time use the search this has been asked many times

what would i have put in the search box because i tried a few searches with no luck???

also how do ii keep the fish on the pole when pulling them up....i keep loosing them :( the book says pull straight up and i have been.

thanks

P.s. happy new years!

Last edited:
its been 1/2hour and i still cant get the fish out the water (i am thinking of selling this game :frown2: )

Just wait till the bobber go down the leave it until it goes down again wait a second then pull up and over your shoulder then start reeling with the nunchuck

i cant believe it takes this long to catch a fish.......................:mad2:

If its taking you long to catch a fish I'm confused it took me less than a minute to work it out and get past that bit. Just a question have you caught one yet??

ok i caught one and it is saying it was recorded in my fish journal, then it says let the fish go........................

how do i let it go if i am suppose to give it to the cat?????? ( this is the second one it said let go.....i am gonna hold it until u reply)

thanks

All you have to do is catch to fish and when you catch the second one after the text the cat should come and grab it and run off with it... and another question were are u fishing?

on that little dock bridge next to the cat...ur right the cat grabbed it and ran...........thanks alot!!

ok well its should just take your second fish you catch and run home

ur right she gave me some milk and i drank it!! (i am a female) these games are still new to me to get into thanks 4 the help and sorry for the trouble!

:crazy:

Where do you get the fishing pole? I've been all over town and can't find the lady that gives me the fishing pole

Back