Unofficial Scrubs Discussion Thread

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
Discuss general information about Scrubs here.

New Episodes
Prior Plot twists
Etc.

Wow i was just watching a re-run like 5 minutes ago. eeerie! I don't follow it or anything but the hardest i think ive ever laughed was when the lawyer guy slips off the table because of his sweaty palms.

Scrubs usually a laugh out of me every 3 minutes.
I watched the episode btw.
On Comedy Central?

i LOVE scrubs. best characters are Dr. Cox and the janitor. what day do the new episodes come one? i only see it at random times so i hardly ever see the shows in order. anyone see the episode when carla was pregnant and turk wanted to suprise her with the news and had all the baby shapped ballons? he had JD waiting outside and called him to tell him to get rid of everything and he screamed "ABORT THE BABIES!" HAHAHAHA ive never laughed so hard at a TV show before

Big scrubs fan also, i have seasons 1-4 on DVD and it's a coincidence i just got an email from play.com this morning informing me that Season 5 is now available to order :D

scrubs ownz, it feels like a grade-b show thats actually good (i dont evne know if it is a "grade-b" show)

I do tend to watch this sit com and like it

Woah a us comady thas funny

Darkprinny said:
I do tend to watch this sit com and like it

Woah a us comady thas funny
the only reason british comedies are funny is because of the accents!!!
example: are you being served

Sovieto said:
the only reason british comedies are funny is because of the accents!!!
example: are you being served

Sticking to sit coms
OK then Faulty towers
Open all hours
Young ones
Bottom
The old my hero (before the baby)
Porridge
Dads army
All have comady moments without speach

Mitch2025 said:
i LOVE scrubs. best characters are Dr. Cox and the janitor. what day do the new episodes come one? i only see it at random times so i hardly ever see the shows in order. anyone see the episode when carla was pregnant and turk wanted to suprise her with the news and had all the baby shapped ballons? he had JD waiting outside and called him to tell him to get rid of everything and he screamed "ABORT THE BABIES!" HAHAHAHA ive never laughed so hard at a TV show before

New episodes are currently on thursdays so that means I can download them the day after :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kissoff182 said:
This show sucks.
Wrong.

i0n said:
Big scrubs fan also, i have seasons 1-4 on DVD and it's a coincidence i just got an email from play.com this morning informing me that Season 5 is now available to order :D

I know I have all the seasons too.
Soon to be Season 5 owner as well.

Here, in mich, it airs on thursday with The office (the better US version), My Name is Earl, Scrubs, and 30 Rock. All hillarious on the same night. Tonight, eerie.

Back