Shadow*91, GigaRidley, lbu8, Bodine, and CGReaper

The Storm

Legendary Super Saiyan
Mar 22, 2008
If your screen name is one of the above, post in this thread. It has been too long since we have had a discussion together and we must discuss what our next move is... You know of what I speak. (Sounds like a terrorist threat lol :p)

This is going to be jsut a general discussiuon thread for us on rebuilding our repoire and getting back into the swing of things, Now that school is nearing the end for most of you, perhaps you will have more time to restart and complete the project we began near the end of last year that took a downward spiral...

We must reconvene here, so plz just make some kind of post in this thread so we all know we are still alive. lol. Discussion will begin with the first one who posts.

Ain't seen any of them online in ages.

Something about them "Getting lifes"

lmao... yea i know... i havent been on since february... been increbily busy....

Try sending them messages via there profile

i did. this is just gonna be for general discussion for all of us

i did. this is just gonna be for general discussion for all of us

Shouldn't this be in White Noise then...?

It'd be nice to see GigaRidley and Bodine around more, or any of the old WiiChat crew. :sad:

You still do on that other site.

Nar im lax with where topics in the off topic section go

Gigs! Damn good to see you man... howve you been?>??

Thats one of em.

Somebody has to stay around and call everybody noobs

"The old wiichat crew"? Lmfao You're off by a good 2 years.

Prinny, what are you still doing around here actively? You've been here all the time since I joined like 3 and a half years ago xD

Modding the shite outa the place.
Also posting about a bit

"The old wiichat crew"? Lmfao You're off by a good 2 years.

Prinny, what are you still doing around here actively? You've been here all the time since I joined like 3 and a half years ago xD

ARav, I learned a few weeks back you're probably a few towns away from me. =P

Hello all :D
Sorry, my life just took off. Pretty adventurous so far, just what I needed. Now I live far from home, own my own and serve my country as a US Army infantryman. But now that I have down time, I'm back :D

Back