Upcoming Releases (Dec-March)

January 1st is my GF's birthday, why didn't they put something awesome! No but seriously, I don't seen anything super great coming out...

Damn, Nintendo's going to make a killing before Christmas. Look at all the new releases before December 31st.
More games = More money for Nintendo.

Yeah, well I wouldn't call the list complete bogus though.
It has the release dates right for most games, it got Metroid Prime 3 right in August and has the right date for Brawl.

I realize some are placeholders, but not all of them are.
More than a few have to be correct.

^I would say that all of the games that share a date with another game are incorrect.

you got those off cheatcc.com, all the games that are released on the first of every month means that they wii be released sometime that month, NOT on that day

necro-nesia=escape from bug island=out already.

there is so much wrong with that list. its all guessing.. those games dont even have release dates yet.

LOL manhunt 2 is listed under october AND november. real release date is haloween guys. at least one of the dates was correct.

did you even read the list before you posted it?

Last edited:
I'm supprised there isn't more fuss abot MKWii!!! I cannot wait for that to come out!!! It's definitely getting the good ol' deposit put down for it. Just like GH3 & SSBB!!!

Does anyone know any sites which have lists of upcoming games such as the list in this thread, but with screenshots or more information?

Cheers.

Fire Emblem's on there twice, and obviously so is Manhunt 2 (That one was covered) Probably could have used a better read through...

The Jan. 1st games are all placeholders. Between mid Jan. and the end of March we will (The U.S. anyway) probably get Endless Ocean and... well... honestly I wouldn't bet on much else. Maybe Mario Kart? Wii fit? I figure a delay until holiday 08 for one, Aug-Sept for the other. Disaster maybe in summer 08..a little later?...I don't know. Hammer was obviously canned. I expect an Animal Crossing and possibly a pikmin next year...hopefully King's Story/Project O as well...but honestly I don't know what to expect next year at all..

But I guess what do I know? In a perfect world we get Disaster and Mario Kart in the first couple months of 08... I just don't see it happening..

Its all good really, sorry to those that get easily mad.
I just found the list and posted it, it got somewhat of a good discussion going, talking about new releases and what people expect at least.

im not actually mad..i didnt mean to come off as a dick but it is horribly incorrect.

BUT it's still a really good list of all the games that will be coming out..just the dates arent accurate. id say each of those games are going to be released within a 2 month radius of the posted date.

Back