Red Steel 2

Hopefulls:

Project HAMMER
James Bond
Star Fox
Kirby
Pikmin 3

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Wii Music Orchestra (it has to come out someday, right?)
3. Mario Kart Wii

Can't think of anything else announced that's really that exciting. Mario Kart isn't really that exciting in the first place and it's on my list! XD

As for others that probably aren't going to be released in 2008/may not ever exist/may not be on the Wii:

Animal Crossing Wii
Golden Sun 3
Kingdom Hearts III

Last edited:
Mine changes almost daily:

Current List: (In order of excitement)

1. Mario Kart Wii- There's something about Mario Kart that just gets me excited. I don't know what it is, but this is the game I'm most excited for this year.

2. Brawl- The only reason it's number 2 is because Mario Kart is ahead of it. I'm definitely still excited for Brawl

3. No More Heroes- It dropped off my list for a little while, but reviews are coming in and guess what? Apparently it's "good."

4. Animal Crossing Wii- Played over 500 hours between the GC and DS versions. I can only imagine the Wii version will build on the great games that were the first two.

5. (3 way tie) De Blob/ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/ Mario Baseball- I'll 3 games look promising but I'm going to have to wait for reviews.

I also expect Pikmin 3 this year and maybe a Star Fox. I think I'm also going to buy Wii Fit and Endless Ocean eventually. I'll see...

Last edited:
1. No More Heroes (this looks to be a sleeper hit)
2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
3. Wii Fit
4. SW: Force Unleashed
5. ----------------

The only confirmed 2008 release I am really anticipating is SSBB.

Aside from that, I'm really looking forward to Animal Crossing Wii...
& a Wii-exclusive Katamari game.

Oh, and Resident Evil 5: Wii Edition ;]
That totally needs to happen in 2009 =þ

Last edited:
1 Mario Kart Wii
2 Wii Fit c'mon it counts
3 MLB 09
4 Tiger 09
5 NHL 09 *crosses fingers*

Back