Use your Wiimote With your Phone

Steve B

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
United Kingdom
Was searching the web lastnight and came across this site

http://www.symbianresources.com/projects/wiirider.php

if you have a symbian series 60 edition 3 phone, you can install this app, connect your wiimote to your phone via bluetooth and then play the supplied game with the wiimote, the game is a little pants, but it works pretty well actually, shame it cant do a little more!

also it mentions you need to press the red sync button to allow it to connect to the wii mote, however as long as your wii is off, you can get your wii mote to be discoverable by holding down buttons 1 and 2 at the same time, this makes the wiimote lights flash and its in dicover mode, you will find you can try to connect to the wiimote without the app, it will be discovered but you wont be able to connect to it as no passkey seems to work.

sorry if his is a repost, did a search but couldnt find anything.

ive given that a go too but my bluetooth wont connect :( grr, my hardware bluetooth doesnt connect with the reccomended bluetooth software, guess ill have to by another one lol,

however this is on your phone woo! lol

Steve B said:
ive given that a go too but my bluetooth wont connect :( grr, my hardware bluetooth doesnt connect with the reccomended bluetooth software, guess ill have to by another one lol,

however this is on your phone woo! lol
It's thoroughly woot-worthy!

Back