Using 2 Sigs At The Same Time

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I've seen in other forums people using 2 or even 3 sigs/tags in the signature, and I wonder if we could have the same option, is it possible to change the limits of tags used per signature (2)??

A mod here would be appreciated :rolleyes:

I personally prefer to display one Sig at a time because I don't want too many images following the end of each of my posts.

It's called image rotator or animated sig.. yeah, quality would suffer with gifs...but I think it's worth it. You can figure out some pretty cool animations, doesn't just have to be the regular slideshow thingy...

brb, finding example.

Edit: this was one of my first sigs, don't mind the pics.....and the animation is a bit shoddy as well.... I guess I really don't know why I'm even posting this :/

sigganonsamus.gif

Last edited:
Brawny said:
It's called image rotator or animated sig.. yeah, quality would suffer with gifs...but I think it's worth it. You can figure out some pretty cool animations, doesn't just have to be the regular slideshow thingy...

brb, finding example.

Edit: this was one of my first sigs, don't mind the pics.....and the animation is a bit shoddy as well.... I guess I really don't know why I'm even posting this :/

sigganonsamus.gif

Something like this?? But without the Sig Rotator thing

Jogos-e-Consolas-Banner.gif

yeah, something like that.

Hey Mike... any more "exotic" file formats that have better quality but support animation?

To WIKIPEDIA!

Just .gif methinks, you just change what kinda of 'gif' you want, there's loadsa options like '128 dithered' and stuff, but I can't remember which you choose - haven't done it in a while.

gahh.... only could find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_file_format_summary

firefox display .mng?

Okay, here we go

wikipedia said:
The complexity of MNG lead to the proposal of APNG by developers of the Mozilla Foundation. It is based on PNG, supports animation and is simpler than MNG. APNG offers fallback to single-image display for PNG decoders that do not support APNG. However, neither of these formats is currently widely supported. APNG is supported in development builds of Firefox 3.0. The PNG Group decided in April 2007 not to embrace APNG. Several alternatives are under discussion, ANG, [aNIM]]/mPNG, PNG in GIF and its subset RGBA in GIF. [1]

lol, so...hope firefox "3.0" is a typo.....

another good one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-image_Network_Graphics

Firefox and Konquerer is okay, IE and Safari are not.

MEH...just use freaking GIF's I guess.

I'm just bored, so wikipedia is my friend...now, back to random article....

This was my laast sig

It was a gif
Just make the middle trasnparent

I dont mind it like this its just a pain in the arse if its a long animation

Back