Using the Wii as a DS download station?

it will be the everybody nintendo channel which should be realeased sometime this month

It's alredy out in Japan. It may be out this month, but I can't remember if Nintendo announced that officially or not.

yeah the everybody nintendo channel is gonna be like the most hardcore d/l channel there is lol. it seems teh awesome but it hasn't even been announced for american shores yet lol.

Yeah, last statement I saw was "We're bringing it out in the US, but we're not sure when yet."

Hopefully soon.

linners said:
I've heard of this happenning... anyways know if its a for sure thing?? and when it may be out?? Any info, thanks!

ya its true. they're making a new channel about info on upcoming games and it has to something to do with downloading demos and previews on your ds. i cant wait for this channel!

wiimankris said:
i thought this wasn't coming to america until march along with wiiware, am i right?

Not date has been announced. And even with WiiWare, the March date for stated for Japan but I don't think they confirmed that March was also for the US or any other region.

When I had bought the Wii a few months ago, I presumed you could use it as a DS Download Station out of the box. It just seemed like a no-brainer feature. I'm glad Nintendo is actually implimenting the feature soon.

Back