VC games for 1/15/07? (In the US)

hotwaterbrogden

Master Commander
Dec 26, 2006
NJ & MA
Wii Online Code
1389-6918-7920-6415
Does anyone know what the lineup will be this coming Monday. Im thinking about buying another game but i wanna see whats going to be out there on Monday so i dont regret buying anything to soon.

Thanks

I too, would love to know but is there another thread for this?

Yeah im looking forward to the Fox, but does anyone know whats coming out on Monday?

its not a joke, its just that its less than 3 days away and no one really ever knows, so its no big deal, just get a Gameboy and Patience Adv. and you should be held off by then

sorry, your sarcasm is very enthusiatic, but i just formed my words into it just to shut you up and give you the only moral answer i can think of...

I got an Idea, get all the VC you would like to play, and when you see a new one on the next monday, get it also!

I just took Mario64 cuz i wanted to have it, SoldierBlade from last monday is awsome, you shouldt get it, its a good way to wait till next monday.

I would even be totally happy with Dr.Mario. I'd love Super Metroid or Mario Kart 64 or some game that'll really suck up time, but I do want some quick games I can just pick up and play for a couple minutes right from the Wii menu and Dr.Mario tops the list of those games for me.

Back