VC games for 1/15/07? (In the US)

Super Patience 64 is really a good game...you get to look at a black screen and wait for the following monday and then it flashes the new games on the VC its so fun and i have beaten the game every week..it always tells me the newest VC on the monday

Nintendo's customer-relationship is gonna go down the hole, methinks. Hopefully soon the consumers will all pick up that this is a big marketing thing. Its sales oriented and not customer oriented like Nintendo has always claimed to be. Its disgusting. Boo Nintendo. Boo.

We should all stop buying and renting Wii games. Use your friends, or trade. The more we get angry that they wont release any good VC games, the more their marketing and sales department guys are giggling as we go pay 6x as much to buy a Wii game instead because we are annoyed and disappointed. I think they are conspiring with either Microsoft or Sony. Go shady companies, go.

Napalmbrain said:
You don't know when Patience 2: Zen Buddhist is being released do you? :D
it was Zen Buddhist before final production of the game but it got canceled because Chuck Norris couldnt do the voice over, because everytime he tries he does a voice under....

why is the virtual console becoming such a letdown. maybe we'll get something good here soon, there are no games to be released in the US for the next 2 or 3 weeks, and the only game coming out in the next month is bust-a-move or something ridiculous. holding out for OoT or MK64

ericlewis91 said:
Super Patience 64 is really a good game...you get to look at a black screen and wait for the following monday and then it flashes the new games on the VC its so fun and i have beaten the game every week..it always tells me the newest VC on the monday

I see your "Patience" comments over and over.

Ok.

Ever think that maybe I'm dying of AIDS? Or maybe I have a brain tumor, cancer, etc etc etc, and don't plan on living for more than a week or two. And I was just kinda hopin I'd get to play any 64 game besides Mario before my end.

Do you know the statistics on automobile fatalities in North America? Lots of people die. Every single day. Me, you, we could be one of them. Tomorrow. And dang it, I'd die without getting to play any Mario game for the super nintendo on the Wii.

Maybe this is an indication that I would have no life, with such significance placed on Wii. But maybe so. You see my point? Stick your patience up your :mad5:

Oh, and people have heart attacks all the time too. Strokes. I know several who have dropped dead suddenly, at a young age. They died before the Wii came out, but if then was today, they wouldnt ever see Yoshi on the Wii.

North99 said:
I see your "Patience" comments over and over.

Ok.

Ever think that maybe I'm dying of AIDS? Or maybe I have a brain tumor, cancer, etc etc etc, and don't plan on living for more than a week or two. And I was just kinda hopin I'd get to play any 64 game besides Mario before my end.

Do you know the statistics on automobile fatalities in North America? Lots of people die. Every single day. Me, you, we could be one of them. Tomorrow. And dang it, I'd die without getting to play any Mario game for the super nintendo on the Wii.

Maybe this is an indication that I would have no life, with such significance placed on Wii. But maybe so. You see my point? Stick your patience up your :mad5:

Oh, and people have heart attacks all the time too. Strokes. I know several who have dropped dead suddenly, at a young age. They died before the Wii came out, but if then was today, they wouldnt ever see Yoshi on the Wii.
well if youre close to dying youd kinda want to make the best of your life outside in the world... But I have heard there is a new Patience game coming out with a loading screen that looks like a window or aquarium, so you have something to look at while you wait.

Back