Virginia Tech Tragedy Thread of Silence

TacosPart2 said:
So, what happens when guns hit the black market in the same way drugs do??? That is where I see a connection between guns and drugs. I have always thought that pro-gun people would be pro-drug, in the sense that they would want drugs to be legalized and regulated, just like guns.

i dont see how thats a connection. as far as "drugs" go the only one i hear people want legal is weed. im not going into disscusion about that. i dont own a gun and dont see the need for one. that my life though. im not going to go buy a gun the same way i buy weed. by the way happy 420 everyone:D

i can see that there are too many anti gun KIDS here so no matter how many times i justify that guns arent as bad as they think they are then theres NO point of me presisting to type out my views since well, look at my profession, look at what i own, and look at my avatar. you really think im anti gun? absolutely not.

in any event, its ironic that all you kids SHOOT things in video games and everything else and yet, you hate guns.

hmm......

There should be guns.

they should be harder to get tho. I would like to see backround checks and stuff like that rather then just fill in a form.

The killer, he wasnt supposed to be able to get a gun but he just ticked a box and he was aloud, it was as easy as that and it shouldnt be.

Nothing is wrong with guns
it just shouldnt be as easy to get a hold of

dammit mccloud i posted the exact same hing as u

Cpt.McCloud said:
There should be guns.

they should be harder to get tho. I would like to see backround checks and stuff like that rather then just fill in a form.

The killer, he wasnt supposed to be able to get a gun but he just ticked a box and he was aloud, it was as easy as that and it shouldnt be.

there is a form but thats not the only thing there is. like i said they go through criminal investigations with the ATF (Alachol Tabaco and Firearms buero -spelling?!?! ak!)

thats not true. the killer passed everything. he had a green card and was a US citzen. everything was peachy fuzzy keen and he was able to get the glocks with no problems.

in VA its a different type of transaction with guns. most states dont requre you to register your guns, in NY you MUST. its different. i honestly do NOT know VA gun laws but i can find out because my bf has family down there and they have guns with supressors and all that fun shtuff that we're not allowed to have in NY under civilian ownership

What i heard on the news was that the killer needed councilling as people were worried about him.

and there was a question about something like that and he ticked it saying its all ok when he shouldnt of.

Thats what i heard but you probs know more about it then me.

Cpt.McCloud said:
What i heard on the news was that the killer needed councilling as people were worried about him.

and there was a question about something like that and he ticked it saying its all ok when he shouldnt of.

Thats what i heard but you probs know more about it then me.

in a nut shell which is neither IN a nut nor IN a shell, the killer was to undergo therapy and was SUPPOST to be committed to a psychiatric home/inhome therapist. he declined going to both and because of his lack of concern for getting 'better", multiple women he had encountered ALL made allegations for stalking, threats, and i believe one girl was about to put a restraining order against him before all this happend.

had he been committed, he wouldnt of got the gun. BUT since there was no reports on these acts, all was cleared and VOLA a glock was placed in his hands along with other previous weapons he had owned.

Right, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Today the daily mirror said that the killor respected the colombine shooters and that he called them martyrs. It also said that the photos he sent to NBC between the shootings were him posing as charectors from the koreon film 'oldboy'.

wii_cammy said:
That makes me sick
there was so many signs
but no one paid attention
i hope he burns in hell
:devil:

The letter he sent to NBC was supposed to say 'you had billions of chances to stop this but you wasted them all' or something along those lines.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Right, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Today the daily mirror said that the killor respected the colombine shooters and that he called them martyrs. It also said that the photos he sent to NBC between the shootings were him posing as charectors from the koreon film 'oldboy'.

yes he called the colombine shooters martyrs and praised them. it was actually a highly disturbing piece of film as he rambled on in a tone that was almost "brick" like.

i heard that somewhere too that he ws mimicing some sort of movie with the poses with the guns. i do that too with my guns ill admit it. i think all people who have guns pose with them though so i didnt find it odd or disturbing to see them graced by the liberal media

ETA- look at my avatar for instance, no its not mimicking anything but you see my point

But what people are finding disturbing are that he planned it all and used films like 'oldboy' to help him, the thigns that were with the photos made it worse too.

I can understand what your saying, i remember the gun picture you had with the hair dye and the pose.

EDIT: I just heard that a NASA building got evacuated because of a man with a gun. thats all i know.

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
I have heard that loads of kids didnt go to school in america coz of this today

paranoia thats all....

most schools have fairly good campus police squads up here in NY like at NYU, PACE, Stonybrook University, ect. the BIG schools are heavily patroled by state, campus and county.

its fairly safe....

Back