voice chat on DS

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
Play wireless matches locally or use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

The new Metroid Prime Hunters launches March 20 and is an action-packed first-person adventure game for Nintendo DS. Up to four players can play wireless matches locally or using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo's wireless gaming network, which lets them hook up with friends or battle strangers. Each gamer also gets a Hunters License, which keeps track of key game-play stats and lets opponents size up one another before a match. Nintendo DS owners also will soon let their voices be heard as the title features wireless voice chat technology that lets players talk to one another before and after they face off.

Ever since the demo version of Metroid Prime Hunters came bundled with the first Nintendo DS systems, gamers have been eager to get their hands on the full game. Their patience has paid off. With new bounty hunters, precision touch-screen controls, wireless Wi-Fi battles and voice chat, Nintendo introduces a new level of creativity and fun to this storied franchise.

Metroid Prime Hunters is Rated T for Teen. To learn more about Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or the extensive online stat tracking, log onto www.nintendowifi.com.

For more information about Metroid Prime Hunters, visit www.metroidhunters.com.

cool huh?? :D can't wait and freee!!! source: http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=dPi7ored7zqD5KthLW2BANqllewzxNnE&page=newsmain

cool. if you want, put your friend codes on the "Friend Codes" thread in the DS forum. You too nintendowiigaming.piczo:)

Taking to peolpe on MPH's fun, but I hope none of you guys don't give out any info when you swap friend codes no the net and tell them where you are on your DS.

I love playing Hunters online, but I don't do it much anymore. I never give out too much personal information, but if someone asks what state I live in, I'll tell them. I don't see much harm in that.

i already have mph and alot of friends (25) and they are heardly ever on so i havnt been able to use voice chat and ive tried many many times to fingd them but they never are

Back