Voice-over-ip On Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2 Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diaoman

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
Look at the 2nd page of comments on http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4H2Uj8zoK0 and you'll see Medathos commenting about using your DS for HUD, map terrain, teammate positions, and voice over IP. Is this true? I hope so. Hey, this guy could be an anonymous EA/nintendo official randomly surfing youtube. He seems pretty confident with his statement.

Using DS to link with wii for voice chat and other stuff is an ingenious idea. I wonder why that function is so underused.

Medathos:
There i sno split screen multiplayer, but there will be 32 player online with drop in drop out co-op play. for 2 teams of upto 16 players on ech, you will also use your DS for HUD, and map terrain, as well as your team mates positions, and use it as a Voice over IP, to comunicate with the rest of your team

Hes just some guy talkin about it.

It could be that hes official but if that was true, Im sure that they would have anounced it officialy. I mean, its something! The whole wii community is waitin for something like that. They got it, and wouldnt anounce it?

Its like America gettin to jupiter first and not sayin a damn thing about it.

sounds real but since that hasn't been announced it is most likely not possiable then again it took a while for the delay for ssbb to come to america.

Oh it's definately official you can tell because it hasn't been announced and his awesome grammer skills, oh and the facts that not everyone with a wii has a ds.

incase you can't tell i was being sarcastic. Using the ds for a HUD and a map would be a HUGE power waste and be extremely stupid

what thats gay. why dont they just make a headset, so many ppl that have got the wii dont have a ds. but it might be good so atLEAST there is communication

someone recently quoted that youtube comment here. i forget in what topic though. and that guy is full of it.

Oh come on. You have "Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!" in your thread title, but your source is some random comment on a YouTube video? I don't think you know what "confirmed" means.

uh well. . . if it's true yay, great idea since there is no headset. . . like that other guy said though, would suck up a lot of energy. . . it would be better if the screens were just blank and you could talk into the mic.

Once again, the Headset problem has surfaced. If this topic has come up so many times in the past week, i think it's safe to say it's a concern with the majority of the wii owners. (atleast on this forum)

if they did that then the wii disk would probably have to come with a cartridge to put in your ds to run the program, which would probably make the price go up more

smartchart4xo.jpg

Back