Want to buy today but......

pvwii

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2013
NM
Hi, I would like to finally buy a Wii today but I am stumped. I know I am old & forgetful but this is crazy. I swear I saw a current advertisment where a TV...32", I believe, was on sale for about $299 or with your choice of a Wii, or one of the other 2 main game box competitors. But, I cannot find that ad in the house anywhere nor when I go to Target, Walmart, Kmart, Sears, etc. can I find that ad.

Can any of you help me out? Did anyone else see that ad?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would like to finally buy a Wii today but I am stumped. I know I am old & forgetful but this is crazy. I swear I saw a current advertisment where a TV...32", I believe, was on sale for about $299 or with your choice of a Wii, or one of the other 2 main game box competitors. But, I cannot find that ad in the house anywhere nor when I go to Target, Walmart, Kmart, Sears, etc. can I find that ad.

Can any of you help me out? Did anyone else see that ad?

Thanks.
Weren't you banned from this site a while back?

And sorry but I've never seen that ad either. Where and when did you see it?

Yes, but got it worked out. I had asked this same question on another site and instead of retyping it here I just copied & pasted from the other forum. And, in doing so, I ended up copying the whole post box on the other site. I deleted off the stuff I copied that I did not want, so just the question was copied onto this site, but I missed something which turned out to be an ad for Wal Mart. I did nto want that in my post, did not intend to put that in my post, but it got put into it because I missed it. So, bam! BANNED just like that..Honest mistake but I got it worked out.

Anyway, I thought I saw it this past Friday in some printed advertisement we had in my house. But, I checked all the ads we had, called Best Buy, Target, etc., went to their web site and looked, searched the Internet (ever try to search for Wii bundle, TV bundled with Wii, etc? a lot of garbage is returned) and nothing. I cannot find anything. And, nobody on this site or the other site has seen that ad so I must have been dreaming, & it will be one of those deja vu things, or ....I am just stir crazy & old & forgetful now.... ha ha

So, this weekend we'll buy the Wii for $129.99, then get a Wii Fit Plus for $99. It seems like every place has the same item for the same price. My daughter said she is not interested in the WiiU but I think that is mainly because she has not been able to play it yet. We went to Best Buy & Target this past weekend and both stores only had it in demo mode and she could not play it. My wife will use it for Zumba, etc...fitness, and my daughter will do the games of course. Me? Too busy....1 full-time job, 2 part-time jobs, an on-line course to start & complete by the end of March, plus in-progress house projects to finish so we can sell this house. This is why I was so frustrated this past weekend about being banned....could not figure out why, and time is so much of the essence for me and we wanted to get the Wii this past weekend, get the new TV, get to a Super Bowl party by the time the game started, then home afterwards to connect it all. Failed.....such is life.

Thanks for the help on what has turned out to be a non-existent ad, however.

Back