Ds Questions?

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
Maybe there is a FAQ for the DS? that i cannot find somewhere?

but anyways

Questions for the DS LITE? getting one FEB15! when diddy kong racing comes!

1) What is the battery life on gameplay..with different brightnesses?
2) Can i purchase another battery(rechargeable) and just switch them to have even longer battery on trips etc...
3) What is possibly the cheapest new game you can find( in canada new)
4) is it safe to buy a used ds game from ebgames(warioware touched) cause then it cannot be scratched..or easily damaged!(never bought any used game)
5) can i buy a car charger for the ds? how much is one at target or walmart(i go to usa like every month shopping wise)
6) are each screen 3 inches? how big for the psp?
7) im not buying a psp...cause i like the whole nintendo with mario,wario,zelds etc)
8) does black show scratches and fingerprints more?
9) cheapest place to buy in canada (walmart? 147.83?) will it go cheaper soon or on sale somewhere?!
10) thanks for the help!

where in canada you from? ilm selling brain age for 20 dollers with everything

for your questions
is it safe to buy a used ds game from ebgames
yes
can i buy a car charger for the ds
yes
are each screen 3 inches? how big for the psp?
the Psp screen is big but if you were to put both ds screens then noim not buying a psp...cause i like the whole nintendo with mario,wario,zelds etc)
LOL not really a question
does black show scratches and fingerprints more?
fingerprints yesscratches dont know i dont have any
cheapest place to buy in canada
i know some places but their in toronto

If you've been a fan of Nintendo as long as I have and I'm sure some of us here have as well, you'll know that Nintendo items don't break like...ever.

I buy most of my games used if possible, because of several reasons, I'll just list why for the DS Lite because thisis what you're interested in.

1) Used games can be returned to EB/Gamestop within 30 days for full refund. It used to be longer, but hey, it's still free time to test a game. You can pretty much return it for any reason.
2) DS games are not CD's, i.e. they don't scratch. How do you mess up a cartridge game...you can't really unless you really do something on purpose.

There's more, but that's enough lol.

A guy told me his DS Lite fell down the stairs and it still works perfectly. I know my SNES from original Nintendo days works perfectly with every game...It's what...17 yrs old or so?

Also- to ease your concern about used stuff. Me and my GF got a brand new DS Lite black. Works flawlessly. We then stumbled upon a used White DS Lite at Gamestop a few weeks back, and picked it up to play each other in games. It's a used system...works perfectly and I have 30 days to say I don't like it ;) and get a full refund.

You just can't go wrong with Nintendo.

Back