Wario wares: smooth moves or mario party 8

i like both games a lot... smooth moves is fun, but the mini-games are very short and get repetitive. i never really tried to beat it or anything, i just played it at a friend's house a lot. it's really neat... playing the game feels a little psychedelic.

mario party 8 is great too. i like the mini-games better... i'm not sure how many there are, but i heard somewhere it was around 80 or so. the mini-games aren't as short, so i think this game has a lot more re-play value. mario party games are great multiplayer... so if you're going to be playing with friends, i'd tell you to pick this game. different boards have different methods of getting stars and stuff, so it takes away some of the repetition that so many mini-game titles have. it also takes a while to unlock everything, so that keeps it fun, too.

that's my opinion.

mario party 8 if you have played any of its series you will know why its better than smooth moves

DONT GET MARIO PARTY 8, worst game ever, just look at IGN, wario ware much better choice for multiplayer

i havent played mp8 but gamespot gave wario ware a higher rating than mp8 soo i dunno thats all i can say...

dont go with the ratings they gave it that cuz the game is based on luck which makes it fun they think only video games are good if they are skill based so they can win always but mario party is a board game really which most board games are luck based.

Back