wat can be improved on the wii?

foolsarmy

St.Fool
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
4281-4393-7052-9606
i think the web browser should b a lil better...i mean its a hell lot better than the trial version but theres no flash media player:sick:

I think the Internet Channel is pointless. Just go on the internet on your PC like normal people do rather than sit there with the Wiimote and have to manually enter each letter / word slowly. I also dont like the fact that you cant play your Wii friends against eachother in like Wii Sports. So adding to that, there is no point in the Wii friend codes. Besides those points, I find nothing bad about the Wii. Overall it's a good system and fun to play.

I think the best thing would be a Mii Town type downloadable where people could choose/decorate a house, chat, share pictures from the photo channel, and meet for games.

Only thing im not keen on is the release dates and the lack of online gaming.

Wii_Pro said:
I think the Internet Channel is pointless. Just go on the internet on your PC like normal people do rather than sit there with the Wiimote and have to manually enter each letter / word slowly. I also dont like the fact that you cant play your Wii friends against eachother in like Wii Sports. So adding to that, there is no point in the Wii friend codes. Besides those points, I find nothing bad about the Wii. Overall it's a good system and fun to play.
I think people use the internet channel to, well you know, no history.

1. Hard drive support
2. A demo channel and other channels that aren't completely worthless. (Seriously, Everybody Votes? Check Mii Out?)
3. VC games online multiplayer...
4. NO MORE SHOVELWARE PORTS AND MINIGAMES, GOOD GOD
5. Headsets and keyboards
6. More hardcore games. (Haven't seen any news on Disaster or Sadness in so long...)
7. Better third party support

Pretty much A LOT of things need to be improved...

RDBRaptor said:
1. Hard drive support
2. A demo channel and other channels that aren't completely worthless. (Seriously, Everybody Votes? Check Mii Out?)
6. More hardcore games. (Haven't seen any news on Disaster or Sadness in so long...)

1) You Bought the wrong console.
2) Yep
3) Give it time.
4) You bought the wrong console.
5) mm...maybe.
6) You bought the wrong console
7) In what way ? Game dev ? it's all coming. The wii seem's to have taken everyone by surprise, most are playing catch-up. EA stated not so long they could only support 2 consoles, now they are back to 3 again with no complaints.

To surmise, i think you may have BOUGHT THE WRONG CONSOLE.

Evanet said:
1) You Bought the wrong console.
2) Yep
3) Give it time.
4) You bought the wrong console.
5) mm...maybe.
6) You bought the wrong console
7) In what way ? Game dev ? it's all coming. The wii seem's to have taken everyone by surprise, most are playing catch-up. EA stated not so long they could only support 2 consoles, now they are back to 3 again with no complaints.

To surmise, i think you may have BOUGHT THE WRONG CONSOLE.

He didn't buy the wrong console...

I don't remember Nintendo ever saying that if you were interested in serious gaming that you're wasting your time. In their E3 interview, Nintendo claimed that they are supporting "hardcore games" by releasing Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3 (of those 3, Metroid seems like the only adult title).

not to mention all the titles that 3rd party developers would be releasing. Didn't Nintendo recently buy the same development studio that did Baten Kaitos? Isn't Nintendo working on that Disaster new IP? Nintendo didn't forget about hardcore gamers. They just don't want to preach to the Choir. We've already got a Mario, Metroid. Smash Bros, a Zelda in the same year!! I can only imagine what other titles Nintendo will be working on for the next.. and after that...Relax. ^_^

RDBRaptor said:
1. Hard drive support

1) Patience
2) This won't be out until after the hdd.
3) As long as it isn't shitty like playing the stupid XboxLA games multiplayer.
4) It's Nintendo, get use to it.
5) Headsets and keyboards are definitely coming.
6) "Hardcore games" is an opinion based term
7) agreed

Wii_Pro said:

Same, but it just a good add on....its just there

I think increased memory would be nice. You start to run out of room after you are bored, near the Wii Shop channel and have a credit card around......

@RDBRaptor the number of ports are decreasing, there are decent games coming and more developers are making their Wii games from the ground up.

Back