Weird Facts about myself.

i can snap my shoulder and dislocate it(if i do it in front of my mom, she will go crazy, she says its cross). plus, i fart a lot!!!! of and if i poke at my left part of my eye, i can make it click!!! lol. :p

mushroomedmario said:
how do you have a little muslim in you? so you partially believe in mohammed the profit?

No, I am Catholic..........I have Muslim blood in me. Like from Saudi Arabia, not the religion. :scared:

I have touched dog poop when I stepped on dog poop I went to the school sink, took my shoe off, balanced with 1 foot, and then took it off with my bare hands

Slimi said:
I have touched dog poop when I stepped on dog poop I went to the school sink, took my shoe off, balanced with 1 foot, and then took it off with my bare hands
fsdfgsdfgsdfgO____O;; that's disturbing

Slimi said:

thats very strange dude, why didnt you use a stick or something?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am sure:lol:

It's like just the the right abit of my central view, in my right eye.

Have you ever gotten Bleach or Chlorine in your eyes? (alot of Chlorine not just from a pool but an excessive amount) Because I have a cousin who has something floating around in his eye because he was hit in the eye with a Chlorine block

Back