Welcome to the newly upgraded WiiChat.com

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2009
Welcome to the newly upgraded WiiChat.com. We are now running the latest version of Xenforo 2 software and we are on newer, faster hardware. In addition the site now supports HTTP/2 and SSL security. It should be noticeably faster and the mobile experience is much improved.

The software also has emoji support as well.

If you notice anything broken please post in here! Thank you for being a member and your continued support!

tumblr_macx809hYA1rfjowdo1_500.gif

I have no idea, I DONT LIKE CHANGE!!
Or do I?
I̷̧̼̮̟͆̎̂̎̚'̶̞̐̀̄͠m̵̖̀̄̅̔̈̂̀́͘ ̴̛̪̦̯̘̐̉́̌̍̚͠͝ẗ̸̢̧̝͖͔̟̪͙̺́̇͒̊h̸̟̭͉̃ẻ̷͓̣͂̐́̿́̓̐̇ ̶̢͍̭̞̗̝̩̿͑̋ò̷͉̝̙̰̰̇͑͜n̴̛̜̺̰̐̇̍̇̈͋ḻ̶̑̾͒̊͌̆̓͊y̶̡̲̅̑̀̎̾̐̈͂͝ ̴̱̱̿̈͗̏͠ͅb̴̡͓̼͉͎̯̰̪͕͂̆̃͌̿̐̃͊r̸̻̒o̷͉͝k̵͇̘͇̲̲͚̫͎̇͘ḛ̶̼̪̰̫̥͘n̶̪̂̈́ͅ ̸̩͔͙̏͌̃͂̊̆͑̑̈ţ̴̛͖̘̪͚͚̽̉́͊̌̊̏́ḩ̴̨̻̗͎̍̈́̂̅̽̽̈͘ͅi̸̭̣̮̺̪̯̭̖̣͂̂̒̿̾̅̋͘n̸̢͙̘̠͓̙͖̗͈̄̓̂͌͂͛g̴̰̩̿̂͗̃̍͋̓͋͝ ̴͚̯̖̲̭͙͓͗̑̓̿a̵͙̦̟̱̐̈l̴͔̺̟̘̤̝͒̀͜͝͝l̴̛̛̩̲̣̰͙͕̀͑̀͠͝o̵̢̘̙̗̲̱̩̞̹͛͠ẅ̸͙̀̿e̸̼͔̥̟̭͐̅͐͂͂͊̕ḑ̴̨͕̤̗̐́͒͜ ̶̢͍̫͇͙͖̯́̄̉̄̚͜o̸̦͚̐̌̈̊̎̍̋͝͝n̴̖̹̳͐̅͒ ̷͎̠̀̾̓̽͒͛͆̂h̴̲̊̌͊̃e̶̞̹͖̯̚r̸̜̀̓͒̾͂é̵̛̮̬̠͔̥́́͘̕͘͜͝ͅ
YEARGABGABLE!

Last edited:
tumblr_macx809hYA1rfjowdo1_500.gif

I have no idea, I DONT LIKE CHANGE!!
Or do I?
I̷̧̼̮̟͆̎̂̎̚'̶̞̐̀̄͠m̵̖̀̄̅̔̈̂̀́͘ ̴̛̪̦̯̘̐̉́̌̍̚͠͝ẗ̸̢̧̝͖͔̟̪͙̺́̇͒̊h̸̟̭͉̃ẻ̷͓̣͂̐́̿́̓̐̇ ̶̢͍̭̞̗̝̩̿͑̋ò̷͉̝̙̰̰̇͑͜n̴̛̜̺̰̐̇̍̇̈͋ḻ̶̑̾͒̊͌̆̓͊y̶̡̲̅̑̀̎̾̐̈͂͝ ̴̱̱̿̈͗̏͠ͅb̴̡͓̼͉͎̯̰̪͕͂̆̃͌̿̐̃͊r̸̻̒o̷͉͝k̵͇̘͇̲̲͚̫͎̇͘ḛ̶̼̪̰̫̥͘n̶̪̂̈́ͅ ̸̩͔͙̏͌̃͂̊̆͑̑̈ţ̴̛͖̘̪͚͚̽̉́͊̌̊̏́ḩ̴̨̻̗͎̍̈́̂̅̽̽̈͘ͅi̸̭̣̮̺̪̯̭̖̣͂̂̒̿̾̅̋͘n̸̢͙̘̠͓̙͖̗͈̄̓̂͌͂͛g̴̰̩̿̂͗̃̍͋̓͋͝ ̴͚̯̖̲̭͙͓͗̑̓̿a̵͙̦̟̱̐̈l̴͔̺̟̘̤̝͒̀͜͝͝l̴̛̛̩̲̣̰͙͕̀͑̀͠͝o̵̢̘̙̗̲̱̩̞̹͛͠ẅ̸͙̀̿e̸̼͔̥̟̭͐̅͐͂͂͊̕ḑ̴̨͕̤̗̐́͒͜ ̶̢͍̫͇͙͖̯́̄̉̄̚͜o̸̦͚̐̌̈̊̎̍̋͝͝n̴̖̹̳͐̅͒ ̷͎̠̀̾̓̽͒͛͆̂h̴̲̊̌͊̃e̶̞̹͖̯̚r̸̜̀̓͒̾͂é̵̛̮̬̠͔̥́́͘̕͘͜͝ͅ
YEARGABGABLE!
haha, Shouldn't be too much of a change from the old site. Good to see you still around!

The old one will be around for quite a while, or until 2026

Anyway, I posted something in the staff chat a few years back about me not being able to do some things

The old one will be around for quite a while, or until 2026

Anyway, I posted something in the staff chat a few years back about me not being able to do some things
You should be all set now. Let me know if you would like to see any new forum sections added?

Back