Opera Talks Wii

It will be useless? You can read the latest news on the wii, check a walktrough for a game you can't complete, check your mail etc.
I'm looking forward to this, and especially the mouse gestures :)

NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, does Opera have tabbed browsing like Firefox, because if it doesn't...I'll just use Opera and go to getfirefox.com and use Firefox instead...unless Nintendo disables downloading.:(
You obviously have never used opera before.

Opera is my browser of choice for obvious reasons, Firefox doesn't even come close, no bias. Firefox is literally a piece of crap compared to Opera one's you realize the power it has. And just an fyi, opera invented tabbed browsing. Opera has been around since 1995.

Opera is the world's fastest, safest, smallest, most customizable, and most feature-rich browser. That is a FACT not an opinion. Opera is only 3.9MB, yet has tons and tons of features, to get even close to opera's functionality in firefox, you would have to install tons (literally tons) of extensions. And even after doing that, opera still has tons more features than firefox. Most importantly, features like MDI, fit to window width, trash can, etc, etc, etc.

Ya, and downloading stuff as said will likely be possible, but not nessecarily usable. Mainly because programs will need an operating system such as windows or mac os. And putting windows on will be hard without being able to change the boot drive as xp will not fit on the internal memory and the chances that we can boot from a thumb drive is very poor.

Back