Well, today I just got finished getting every little secret in New Super Mario Bros!

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
I feel accomplished! Yet I am sad now! I got all the star coins, all the secret paths, and now I have nothing to do now but repeat the levels. :( Oh well this game lasted me a good two months! Awesome game Miyamoto! Keep up the great game making! :lol: So are any of you fully complete with this game?

WiiGamer24 said:
Remember, don't just buy NSB.
lol.. ive wanted a ds for a while and believe me i plan on getting more games for it its just that nsmb pushed me over the top and now i have to get a ds (i love side scrolling platformers)

Congratualtions completing the game! I'm still finding the secret exits and collecting the star coins:lol: .

WiiGamer24 said:
Congratualtions completing the game! I'm still finding the secret exits and collecting the star coins:lol: .
Good luck to you! Trust me though, some of those secret exits are pretty tough to find!

If You Beat The Game Press Start To Bring Up The Pause Menu Then Press:L,R,L,R,xx,yy for challenge mode with it you can play all the levels where you cant go back to previous parts of the level like in the original mario bros. but dont do this during a level do it at the level select screen

My favourite Mario Bros was the one on the Game Boy it was the first game i got for it and it was awesome took me only a little while to beat though

deity_link said:
My favourite Mario Bros was the one on the Game Boy it was the first game i got for it and it was awesome took me only a little while to beat though
Oh yes Super Mario Land. That was the first video game I ever played and I loved it. Infact I still play it and love it today. Brings back good memories:D .

WiiGamer24 said:
Oh yes Super Mario Land. That was the first video game I ever played and I loved it. Infact I still play it and love it today. Brings back good memories:D .

I think my first was Joust, followed closely by Super Mario Brothers, on my Uncle's NES, which he gave me and that's how I got started in video games.:cool:

Last edited:
Back