What anime show would you want to come back

Prince726

Keyblade Master
May 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
7726-8819-9958-7213
What anime show do u want to see a new season of or a movie

Im not much of a anime person but i would say.. more fooly cooly! I mean look at the ending, it was set up for more... She Said NEXT TIME. Well When is next Time?? i realize it is a OVA from Gainax to test a certain animation styloe ro sumthing like that but I want MORE FLCL

kiraownsurmom said:

yea eureka just ended but i want more i would really like to see more fullmetal alchemist

i think they started trinity blood over on cartoon network

Ruornuroi kenshin
I want to see some of the manga fights in motion

Dominion Tank police
Just for the pointlessness destruction

Gun smith cats
New manga out soon so new anime

Dead leaves
I melts my brain

Riding been
Simple because hes hard as fugg (in a none Dragonball way)

Darkprinny said:
Ruornuroi kenshin

I just finished the manga and want too see those fight too but on the show not on samurai x i dont really like the Voice over

Kiraownsurmom i think trinity blood ccomes on at 1:30 on cartoonnetwork on saturday

Last edited:
i would love to see more Ronin warriors. And i cannot get enough of dead leaes. They should make a sequel or tv series or SOMETHING. I've watched that one at least 50 times. It's so quick paced and full of quirky crap in the back and foregrounds.

what about cowboy bebop that show was good n short like samurai champloo i want both show to come back on

Darkprinny said:
Ruornuroi kenshin

I agree, Rurouni Kenshin was a great show. The fight scenes were good. Cartoon Network pulled it. I wish they would've kept it. My favorite anime now is Bleach. It's only on once a week though. I would dl it but I have dial-up. (I know)

Theres 95 eps of it and its mostly filler

Back