what are you doing on family day

Ahaha, family day.

Don't think we'd ever have that over here. Let's see, my parents are divorced, ones in China, the other one doesn't speak to me.

ssbb_lover said:
US still gets a 4-day weekend, but not for "Family Day". Never even heard of it. We have it off because of President's Day + a teacher work day.
My school's awesome, I get a whole week of fer President's Day....Laid back time begins yesterday.

I think I am going to see a Movie with my family at some point during the day.
The rest will be filled with Homework and Video Games probably. Just another Monday I guess really.

Frogger said:
Canada makes me laugh...

We just had "National walk to school day" and other random crap nobody listened to.
we had that a couple of months ago......sad that you have to walk an hour just to get to school....which i did

wario2ooo said:
we had that a couple of months ago......sad that you have to walk an hour just to get to school....which i did

Nobody listens to it. I quite liked being in a car looking at all of those signs saying "Walk to school!" decorated with spirit and all that. I just like being in a car, damnit.

CantGetAWii said:
I think I am going to see a Movie with my family at some point during the day.
The rest will be filled with Homework and Video Games probably. Just another Monday I guess really.
Yay, someone is actually spending some of it with their family :p
And to the topic poster, yayyy for the Science Center. I love that place.

Frogger said:
Nobody listens to it. I quite liked being in a car looking at all of those signs saying "Walk to school!" decorated with spirit and all that. I just like being in a car, damnit.
its like torture to them seeing you in a car while they walk.....lol

i did so cause i just felt like it.....with a cup coffee at hand

im spending time with my family cuz everyday something happens that makes us all laugh. and we don't hate eachother :lol:

ill be.

NOT spending time with my family, ill probably be chiling with buddies

i have no idea what im going to do. probably just to usual. also family day is only for Ontario, not all of Canada. HA take that Alberta(jk, i love Alberta)

wii maniac said:
Its for South africa,Alberta and saskatchewan and Australian capital Territory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Day

i can insure you that that isnt true. family day is a holiday given to Ontario by the liberals.

EDIT: ok, alberta has it to, but thats it. the rest is a lie. i should have seen this coming, Alberta gets all the perks.

Last edited:
Back