New Year

Happy New Year everybody!

So how was everyone's night then?
Mine was awesome! It started off in my house with a few friends and the missus drinking, then at about 9pm we headed off to a party, midnight came and went, and at around 3am I took my lady home and went to my mates flat to continue drinking...I was thoroughly wasted, and I ran into some old buddy's of mine which completely raised the standards of the night...good times drinking with friends and randomers, eventually made it home at 10am...I am pooped!

I didnt do anything accept go out to eat with my family, I dont really like or get the party seen on New Years. Like I like to party not that much though, and not when everyone else is doing..it because its dangerous with drunk morons out there on the road. I am all ready scared to drive lol.

WiiWii2be said:
I didnt do anything accept go out to eat with my family, I dont really like or get the party seen on New Years. Like I like to party not that much though, and not when everyone else is doing..it because its dangerous with drunk morons out there on the road. I am all ready scared to drive lol.

Yes, exactly. So my family decided to stay over in Orlando because my cousin lives there.. and well, today.. we came back.. and we did some clean-up, because apparently, my dog has been naughty. Lol >_< She's scared of fireworks, so she crapped all over the floor. So yeah, now my dad is cleaning up, and washing the floor. ^_^ Good thing we have wood floor, right?!

Happy New Year guys.

First post of 2008 ^_^

Had a house party was rather fun, lots of wii playing with the boyf and the family. New Years day we all went bowling together which was really fun and then we all went for a meal in a Chinese all you can eat buffet place. Yummeh.

On a side note yesterday was rather good, viewed two of the houses I'm hoping to rent with my friend and we really like this one place so we're hopeing to get it. It's just been done out too so it has a brand new kitchen. Then after viewing them the boyf, my friend and I went down to the pub =] Nice meal then some lovely Jack & coke.

I spent my new years with some friends and just ordered in pizza and watched some movies and played the Wii.

Went to a party at a friends house. We were taking turns playing Guitar Hero on PS2 (my first time ever playing GH) for a while, then played a game of Cranium with three teams of three people each. My team won. :thumbsup: Got home about 3:30 a.m.

Had a Happy New Year....with friends in Fam....got a drunk ate chinese food....wanna of friends were acting like jackasses....they had their wii-mot when we were boxing in wii-sports....accidently...(b'cuz he wuz drunk) threw wii-mote through the window...

Total Shocker...

surfinrach90 said:
Christmas is over for most of us, so what are you scallywags doing New Years Eve?

My family always have a party in my house for new year and this year will be the same =] The boyf should be coming down to experience it all for the first time too so yay! Not much family come, it's mainly friends of the family like our next door nighbours and such.. also hoping to go to town after.

New Years day there's a new tradition in my family that we do something together. Last year we all went ice skating and the year before that was go karting. This year we're either going skiing, (we want to go to one with fake snow, but there are none near us) paintballing, or bowling. I want to go paintballing because I never have and I missed out going in the summer because I was working =/

So yeahhh, what are your plans?

All in all, you all looked like you were having fun. That dam breeze was cold and falling out the tree in the garden didn't help:wink:

Back