what colour is your DS, DSlite, DSi ?

My DSi is metallic-blue (with 4 Mario games), DS lite is red and black, and dad's DS is blue. I have 3 Nintendo DSs, but I was gonna buy my DS since 2008 or 2009.

I have a blue and black DSLite...I wanted the pink one but my aunt went ahead and got me the blue w/o asking me

DS - Silver
DS Lite - Red/Black
DSi - Blue

I'd have prefered black or white for my DSi but the blue one was going cheap, so given the chioice of $100 for blue or $180 for black or white; the blue won out.

I bought my mum a black ds lite for christmas. It was really clean and smart looking and it still is. She plays it alot. If I was buying it for someone else, I would definitly get the black one again.

DS: Blue
DS Lite: Black
DSI: Light Blue
DSIXL: Dark Red

Yes I have all DS's up to date. (although my 1st DS is broken & won't play, I keep it for collection.)

I want a pink DS, but at the time when to buy only black, but I also like, because the inside of the game is very appealing to me.

I would prefer the lime green that they just came out with here, but sadly that color is only for the DSlite

Lime Green?! D: ****, do want.

Black and White.

No, I didn't paint my DS Lite, I have two. :p Black is the old one. I've also got the original, fat, silver one lying around somewhere. It's broken, sadly.
Traded in my white DSL for the blue DSi . . . it's not the most beautiful shade of blue but I love it anyway!

4x NDS lite.

White (now broke and sadly binned, 2 screws were x threaded and had to use wire cutters to get into the case)
Silver
Pink (the better half's)
Black (newly owned, used to be ex lost property which went unclaimed and sold on ebay)

....I also have 60x stylus in six different colours.

Back