What Did You Eat Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiemon

Wii R N00bs
Mar 18, 2008
Wii Online Code
4631-2357-6774-0357
This thread is a place where you tell everyone what the major things you have eaten today.

Let me start. I ate cereal and pizza bites today.

Last edited:
a bit unhealthy guys, but hey at least it tastes good. I ate mango, brown rices with carmalized onions and eggs, some salad and grapes.

I had some ham, ramen, and lamb stroganof(probably not what its actually called but that pretty much describes it).

Chewy said:
I had some ham, ramen, and lamb stroganof(probably not what its actually called but that pretty much describes it).

Ok I'll be first to ask.....wtf is a lamb stroganof????

laderer5 said:
Ok I'll be first to ask.....wtf is a lamb stroganof????
It's like beef stroganof, but with lamb.
BIG_IMG_3753_edited-1.jpg

^picture of beef stroganof
What I had was pretty much lamb, gravy, and noodles.

Looks delicious!
LOL. Did you take the pic before you ate? Or did you cook another one just to show laderer?

Actually looks pretty good:lol:

Plus I had a bunch of easter candy which i'll be regreting since i have a long run tommorow for track.:sick:

eddiemon said:
Looks delicious!
LOL. Did you take the pic before you ate? Or did you cook another one just to show laderer?

Lol, thats not a picture of what I ate, I just found that picture on google. What I ate had no mushrooms and a different kind of noodles.

Chewy said:
Lol, thats not a picture of what I ate, I just found that picture on google. What I ate had no mushrooms and a different kind of noodles.
Wow. Stuff from Google looks delicious! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back