What did you thought of the end of the game?

xD_Jp_xD

Unique, like everyone.
Feb 9, 2008
Somewhere in Earth Planet.
For me, it was one of the worse endings I ever saw.
It's just... Dumb.
I'll not tell the end for anyone that possibly wanna have a surprise, but it's stupid.
nd the worse, when you finish, if you enter again it'll just come back to your last save.
STUPID!

xD_Jp_xD said:
For me, it was one of the worse endings I ever saw.
It's just... Dumb.
I'll not tell the end for anyone that possibly wanna have a surprise, but it's stupid.
nd the worse, when you finish, if you enter again it'll just come back to your last save.
STUPID!

You're complaining about not being able to continue after the end? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but a lot of games are like that.

I, personally, thought the ending was great. You watched after the credits, right? That adds some more to the ending, and the last scene with Link I find...well, I like it. I'll say that much.

I think gamers today are too spoiled, and while I myself sometimes fall into this type of thinking (that of wanting more, more, more, that is...), if you look back on the entire game, what do you REALLY have to complain about?

Twilight Princess boasts an incredible amount of depth and memorable gameplay. If you're going to complain about not being able to do more after you finish a game which can last you upwards of 50 hours or more, you might as well not play Zelda games.

The ending was ok if you could get over the fact you could have guessed it right away about the hero winning lol, but Deospawn has a made a valid point the game pretty much made up for itself in gameplay the first time i looked out into hyrule field was a gaming experiance i will never forget and never get tired of seeing.
It was a ok ending not the best but ok i can live with it.

I just noticed something about the name of the thread.

What did you thought of the end of the game?

wtf lol.

i thought the end of the game was suitable. wish you could continue after though. i still need like 15 heart pieces. =/

it was a good ending except for the fact that you cant play after u beat it

The ending was ok if you could get over the fact you could have guessed it right away about the hero winning lol, but Deospawn has a made a valid point the game pretty much made up for itself in gameplay the first time i looked out into hyrule field was a gaming experiance i will never forget and never get tired of seeing.
It was a ok ending not the best but ok i can live with it.
that may be true but y not have a alternate ending for completing the game 100% i mean all pos,heart pieces,and bugs (and if i left something put dont judge me).

I just finished it today. It was a great ending. I just hated that Midna shattered the mirror.. really sad. Well it was a great ending.

One thing though. I disliked that I couldn't save my progress at the end and start a new game with a harder difficulty like Wind Waker.

You're complaining about not being able to continue after the end? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but a lot of games are like that.

I, personally, thought the ending was great. You watched after the credits, right? That adds some more to the ending, and the last scene with Link I find...well, I like it. I'll say that much.

I think gamers today are too spoiled, and while I myself sometimes fall into this type of thinking (that of wanting more, more, more, that is...), if you look back on the entire game, what do you REALLY have to complain about?

Twilight Princess boasts an incredible amount of depth and memorable gameplay. If you're going to complain about not being able to do more after you finish a game which can last you upwards of 50 hours or more, you might as well not play Zelda games.

i second that.

Play gears of war2 or the first one, I forgot who it was, but their wife they were looking for was dead from the start. Pissed me off lol

twilight princess didn't feel like a good Zelda game to me anyway. Just felt like a francise out to make a profit with a crappy story.

Back