what do you do for a living?

I am currently woking at my local east side marios. :lol:
item8554_ems_sign.jpg

I wanna be a chef when i'm older so its a good start.

Hey bada boom bada bing

Fire Flower said:
I am currently woking at my local east side marios. :lol:
item8554_ems_sign.jpg

I wanna be a chef when i'm older so its a good start.

Hey bada boom bada bing
Nice. It seems like a pleasant, fast paced atmosphere...seems as though you're occupied pretty much all the time so time doesn't drag on...

I think I'm the only person in Canada who thinks the food is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY REPULSIVE there, though. I've been to Italy...food doesn't taste like that. So then people are like "well, it's NYC's take on Italian food", but I've been to NYC...food doesn't taste like that.
I tried steering away from supposedly "Italian" items, and just getting rotisserie chicken...but it was the most messed up chicken ever, I couldn't eat it, and I was NOT gonna be paying $16.99 for it so I told them it was undercooked.
And, why the **** do they only have two salad dressings?
:\

Wow, I manage post a lot of irrelevant things in this particular thread D:

Brawny said:
@ Owlsgo, how'd you get into THAT? It's not like you woke up one morning and said, "The biggest missed marketshare HAS to be the prostitutes."
my mother used to be a 'working girl' and made her own clothes. then others wanted them and she found she made more money out of selling them clothes. plus no gross man fondling. it's actually quite a large industry.

bob's your uncle.

Back