What do you want for Christmas?

i want a Porche Cayman S. never gonna happen but w/e lol. my family hates me during x-mas because i never want anything. or what i want is too expensive (ala porche cayman lol). however this year im just gonna ask for a new CPU and RAM and money. probably SMG also

Eagles said:
Sounds like you had a nice set up there. I do have a FW tank but I never found it nearly as interesting as marine. Just the simple interaction between marine species and their environment is amazing. Plus the sheer variety of inverterbrates and live stock available for marine tanks dazzled me. I do admit though that it does drain the wallet :lol: . Good luck waiting for your Damsels to go, they can be tough little buggers.

Marine is definitely more interesting (just like you said, the inverts are amazing to watch - we had a couple of anemone's at one point). I had always wanted a marine setup, but my attentioned wavered pretty quickly.

Yeah, we've had these Damsels for I swear about 4 years. One got a little ill, but recovered, he's tough!

I need to research into marine-to-salt, I don't know if the filter/water handling system is the same (though I assume it's close). We have that top intake down into a larger (under the tank/in the stand) container with "bio balls", that stages through another filter into a pickup tank (with the heat element/thermo), then of course pumped back up to the water outlet into the tank.

The guy across the street has a sizable tank (looks about the same as ours) and he just dumps stuff he finds over the ocean/intracoastal (we live right at the beach). All sorts of interesting stuff and zero cost!

~DT

Does the guy across the street have a tropical or temperate tank? You'll need to check if the waters in your area are tropical or temperate (I'm presuming they're temperate) in which case you'd have to watch the temperature. I.e. keeping it relatively cool. Your tank sounds pretty good filtration wise for fish from the ocean, inverts may struggle over time though. Bio balls can tend to be nitrate factories occasionally. In some areas it's illegal to take from the ocean so be discreet if you do ;) . Apologies for dragging off topic.

I don't know what all this arguing is about..But I want you for Christmas, Celeste. :wink:

The only thing I can really think of is Mario galaxy. I would buy it myself but all the money I do have is going to diffrent things.

I should be getting a 360 next week so I'll mostly want stuff for that.

- Wireless adapter thingy
- Extra controller
- A couple of games, not that many, stranglehold and such
- Mario Galaxy
- Mario + Sonic..
- My mother said she'd by me a new TV for my room so I'll be getting about 32 inch white widescreen.
- Plus I'm getting vouchers for the most awesome surf shop in my area from my grand-parents ^_^

Nothing much else really, my step-fathers been given a sick note for about a month he's got pluresy(sp?) and a blood clot in his leg so we're waiting to see if he's getting sick pay. If so then I'll have other bits and bobs like DVDs and stuff, if not it will just be the main things I've asked for.

My brothers birthday is on x-mas day too and I'm one of 5 (another on the way) two are half brothers so each parent has 4 of us to buy for, so x-mas is a pretty expensive time for them lol.

Oh plus there's three grandchildren.

At least with my sisters their in their 20's so they always give me good presents :)

Money, DVDs, few random bits and bobs...that's me done.

For Christmas, I just want to get all the new game such as Mario Galaxy, Mario+Sonic, and DQM:Joker. And if I don't get them, I'll just buy them after Christmas because I'll have roughly $700 around then

I am getting a laptop, a new phone, guitar hero 3 and money.

Thats all that I know that I am getting so far, I will be getting more.

I will try all that is in my power to get everything zapper related on release day if not then Christmas.

So I want:

The Hives New Album
Umbrella Chronicles
Ghost Squad
Medal Of Honor Heroes
Zapper
Trauma Center
Jam Sessions
Tyler
To Discover a talent/ability =/

I will add more later.

I want a Black Nintendo DS lolz, Its old but that what I want. I never ask for much, Maybe a Game and somthing else. I'd never get a 700 dollar gift at Christmas

Back