What game are you looking forward to?!!

Super Mario Galaxy, it has to be, it's going to be their flagship game come the holiday season.

ya it probably will and i really like RPGs so im really looking forward to fire emblem and final fantasy or maybe other new RPGs on the way. If u know any other RPGs coming in the future plz tell me.

battlegoon your posts make me laugh so hard but I don't have enough sig space to put them all in there

You would really consider us buying it that makes less than zero

Mine would be Orb, Thorn or Sadness
www.Crossbeamstudios.com
www.Nibris.net

im definetly looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Strikers Charged Football. im also hoping that Mario and Sonic Olympics comes out later this year!:thumbsup:

i am well looking foward to battilonion wars 2 its going to be awesome when it comes out in june!

i suppose the game i'm looking the most forward to right now is mario galaxy . since the release of metroid prime corrutpion is totally unknown?

i'm having a great time with hotel dusk and eledees at the moment

there are SO many games im looking forward to. but Sadness is deffinately at the top of the list. its going to be so amazing, making it in black and white is a really good choice. too bad its 10 months away

Back