What game should i buy?

Well when i got there they didn't really have much left, but i got NFS because ive always loved NFS games and it seems awesome so far :cool: Thanks for your replies though everyone.

The best advice I can give is to do what I do... watch as many video reviews and gameplay videos as you can. If you can rent games, do that, but video reviews and gameplay videos online are enough for me to get an idea of the gameplay. I've played just about every Wii game and it's still hard for me to recommend games. It really depends on taste. I LOVE The Godfather but I definitely wouldn't recommend it to some of my friends. Wario Ware has high replay value and is good for multiplayer, but I don't even own it personally just because once I unlocked everything, even though it has high replay with each minigame, minigames kinda leave me wanting more, no matter how many of them there are. It's perfect for some of my friends, though. Super Paper Mario is great, but I don't plan to buy it to own until it's a Player's Choice game or whatever so it's cheaper. Nothing against paying $50 for it, it's just that I've rented it for a couple weeks, pretty much completed it, and paying $50 JUST to collect a few tiny things is kinda ridiculous.
So just watch video reviews. Don't really listen to the review so much as just paying attention to the gameplay itself. A lot of Wii video reviews slam games for clunky or sloppy controls and then I find they're actually really intuitive and natural if you give it an extra 10 minutes. SSX Blur I hated just because I gave up after 5 minutes due to a review I'd heard online... then I went back to it when I had a friend over and needed a multiplayer game and it grew on me in no time. That's another one I plan on buying eventually or waiting for the next version of it for Wii.

Back