What game was that?

Disisme

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2016
Hi, I am new to this forum. I do not play games online. I have resurrected my WII console. I used to hire games and play them. I am wondering if any of you recall what game had, skateboarding down streets and a game where the opponents were on pedestals and you had to try and knock each other off. Sorry to be so vague. It has been a while since I played these games
Cheers

When you hire these games do they just play themselves? And how's their work hours?

How does a disc change programs?

When you hire these games do they just play themselves? And how's their work hours?

Hi Bodine, It was such a long time ago. That's why I can't remember the game names. Yeah, they just play. The work hours, I logged in my journal in WII fit and/or WII fit plus. As it has been so long since I used my WII, I was on it this morning looking at the yoga exercises and one of the poses I used to do isn't there anymore. How does this work, considering I am using the same disc as before? And a lot of the aerobic exercises that are there, I have never seen before. How does a disc change programs?? Cheers.

Back