What game would you most like to see on VC

I'd really like to see super smash bros 64 on there! Also I'd like to give the classic metroid a shot.(never go a chance to play it, too young probably.)

I crave The Lost Vikings to the point that it hurts.

I've been considering selling my Wii for a while, but that game for the VC might single-handedly save my Wii.

I'd love to see Super Mario 2 and 3 as well as Final Fantasy I for the NES. My wife wants to download Tetris from the NES as soon as it's available as well. Has anyone heard any word on these games yet?

wiifan123 said:
I would also like to see Kirby 64:The Crystal Shards on the VC!!!

I could just play it on my N64, but that was a great game, easy but it was really fun, had cool music, and It looked awesome. Not alot people i know have played it except at my house. Thay would be cool to add.

Dont know wether any1 has suggested this but id love to see Desert Strike and Urban Strike (both mega drive) on the VC. Awesome games in their time.

i think it would be cool, and clever, if when you complete a certain part of brawl, maybe all the challenges and such, you unlock the original ssb for use on your virtual console!

The Simpsons games for NES! Bart vs the world and Krusty's Fun House. I used to Love those games :)

OOO, and Ducktales!! I think i just severely aged myself :)

Turok 64 is awesome, smash bros 64, goldeneye, banjo kazooie, pokemon stadium would sell.

How come there isn't a section for Gameboy games, not the advanced because they are still selling a few but why isn't there good old Gameboy games

I agree with Smashbros Golden eye and Kazooie because N64 are well knwn for those.
I disagree about stadium and Turok becaise they werent Close 1st or 2nd party games. Well kinda but they werent important to the console.

Super Mario Rpg:Legend of the seven stars and Chronotrigger FTW. Two solid SNES console rpgs.

Here's what I'd like to see

NES:
Tecmo Super Bowl
Skate or Die!
Duck Hunt
Metal Gear
Top Gun
Double Dragon
The Simpsons Bart versus the Aliens or whatever it was called
Final Fantasy games ( never played them :( )

SNES
Turtles in Time
Mario RPG
Demon's Crest
Earthbound
Final Fantasy games ( never played them either )
Battletoads
Super Mario World 2
Joe and Mac

N64
DK64
Diddy Kong Racing
Pilotwings 64
Blast Corps

Back