What games dissapointed you

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
After buying them. I bought DBZ and i got really sick of it and wished i never bought it, anyone else?

Rampage: Total Destruction....Get's boring reaally fast, even in multiplayer.

Easy answer: I HATE Rayman. The game makes me angry. I have to hold back because it would be easy to go into a 2 paragraph rant about how bad the game is.

Even far cry or open season are better games :wtf:

ciper said:
Easy answer: I HATE Rayman. The game makes me angry. I have to hold back because it would be easy to go into a 2 paragraph rant about how bad the game is.

Even far cry or open season are better games :wtf:

I thought Rayman was dissapointing, but only because of it's crap multiplayer mode.

Ronald said:
After buying them. I bought DBZ and i got really sick of it and wished i never bought it, anyone else?

Are you serious?? I think that it is a very good game.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent was the most disapointing game to me, that's why I traded it :\
It was so bad... the controls were really bad, and the grafics were a crap...

well i own red steel, metal slug anthology, warioware smooth moves, and super paper mario. None of these games have disappointed me... Halo 2 disappointed me

m7ticalm said:
Red steel, wasnt as good as it was made out to be.

I agree, but kinda let it off as it was a release title.

If Red Steel 2 is bad though then I might get angry.

Nintendo will not like me when I'm angry :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

jan22 said:
Why Super Paper Mario??

paper mario sucks. That game is sooooo bad. *shudder*. Seriously, it should be called super paper preschool mario. Its one of those games where even the graphics made me cry. I cant believe how bad it is. Sorry, but I really dont see what people like in it.

Oblivion was probably my biggest let down. It made me want to tea bag all the developers in their sleep. THats how bad it was.

Farcry: Vengence and Pirates 3 were both pretty diasppointing. I didn't like DBZ either, but I won't say I was dissapointed, as I have never played a DBZ game before.

Back