What games do people wanna see in VC area?

callme.nasty said:
or me... seriously, though, funny joke... not speaking english and all...

actually, after reading the whole thread, i agree with most of your points. i just have trouble understanding them.

but back on track. Since nintendo has screwed us over with SSBB and Metroid prime:3... how about we get Super Smash Brothers and a metroid game on the VC? i'm sure SSB on the VC would keep everyone very happy up until SSBB's release.

Thank you for the constuctive criticism. Since you actually know how to explain that you didnt understand, then I will type this post with actual grammar.

My whole thing was buying games you already own. I am an adult which means that I have bills. I have to budget which means that if i am going to buy a game, i would buy something like god of war 2 or some new wii game. I mean if you want to play on your television then by all means go ahead. Stupid people think that just because you dont want it that you are poor. If that was the case, then we are all poor. I dont see everyone with a ps3 and it's mainly the price of it that makes many not want it. Also, most people that own an Xbox 360 already have the games that ps3 is "coming out" with. That's how i felt about the VC games. I already have them for one, and I dont wanna pay for them if I have them.

there are too many games that I want...
killer instint
all the megamans
street fighters
chrono trigger
all zelda
all metroid
punch out and super punch out
starfox
etc

Jorge said:
it won't be long before Blitz: The League comes out on the Wii.

You can probably buy SSBM, MP, and MP:Echoes on GC for not much more than a VC game.

trust me im excited about it but not much can top blitz on the 64, da bombs and hail maries that are so unrealistic but so damn fun

I'm a NES dork, anyway, despite what some sites say about the game I really liked M.C. Kids for the NES. It was a really hard platformer that took a Mario Bros. like side scrolling and warped it to make it's own. The weird fact to know is the entire game was basically made by only 2 or 3 people.

MC Kids for VC please.

Goldeneye definatley and/or another James Bond shooter.

I'd love to see Super Mario 3 in the VC area, plus a few Megaman titles.

Maybe the old Final Fantasies that were released on the NES/SNES and Mana games.

Actually, I'd love to see Super Mario Allstars in there for a decent Wii cost, that'd be brilliant.

Robertking1123 said:
Thank you for the constuctive criticism. Since you actually know how to explain that you didnt understand, then I will type this post with actual grammar.

My whole thing was buying games you already own. I am an adult which means that I have bills. I have to budget which means that if i am going to buy a game, i would buy something like god of war 2 or some new wii game. I mean if you want to play on your television then by all means go ahead. Stupid people think that just because you dont want it that you are poor. If that was the case, then we are all poor. I dont see everyone with a ps3 and it's mainly the price of it that makes many not want it. Also, most people that own an Xbox 360 already have the games that ps3 is "coming out" with. That's how i felt about the VC games. I already have them for one, and I dont wanna pay for them if I have them.

yeah i agree. i think the VC is a great idea, i've gone and sold all my N64, NES, and Sega. but up to 10 bucks is just too much for me. i still have yet to buy a VC game. not that i can't afford it, that's not it at all. but i just don't see the point. i'd rather just get an actual game. unfortunately those are lacking on the wii too.

Jorge said:
it won't be long before Blitz: The League comes out on the Wii.

You can probably buy SSBM, MP, and MP:Echoes on GC for not much more than a VC game.

i'd love to go buy ssbm, but to be worth it, i'd have to spend like 20 for a game and another like 60 or whatever for 4 controllers. its pretty rediculous that you can't just use the classic controllers for GC games. i shouldn't have to buy gamecube controllers, classic controllers, wii-motes, and nunchuks.

and sorry for the double post, i don't know how to quote two people in one post.

they should make yoshi 64 for the virtual console. I miss that game. Also donkey kong 64. OMG AND BANJO KAZOOIE HAHAHAHAHA!!! damn this is bringing me back to the good ol' days... also i would like to see jet force gemini, silicon valley, mario party, conker's bad fur day, mortal kombat trilogy, and super smash bros.!!!!!!!!!!

currently i cannot fell my right pinky... word...

Last edited:
Back