What Guitar Hero World Tour "DLC" songs

Pit-Alex

Pitkidrock
Jan 26, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
What "DLC" songs have you actually bought? (no Free ones)

I have bought:
The Killers "Human" This is such a great song not 2 hard (never gets old)
The Killers "Lossing Touch" Another great song easy but repeatable
The Killers "Mr.Brightside" Great song Its pretty Hard 2 There are no hammer'ons which makes it hard and gets your arm tierd of struming But its Such a fun song

I have not bought any yet. Waiting for that second stimulus check! jk

I should check and see what they got to choose from.

They are releasing two Bruce Springsteen songs tomorrow, Born To Run and something off his new album I believe.

I've bought:
- Cyanide by Metallica
- My Apocalypse by Metallica
- One Of These Nights by The Eagles
- Rock And Roll Band by Boston

All great songs, worth the buy.

Life in the Fast Lane -- Eagles (Always like that song)
Jesse's Girl -- Rick Springfield (Suddenly has a personal meaning)

Looking forward to Born to Run tomorrow.

just the free ones.
when i do end up getting some pay ones, itll be No Rain first.

They are releasing two Bruce Springsteen songs tomorrow, Born To Run and something off his new album I believe.
And they will be free for the first week! :)

All I have are the free ones. I don't think any of them are difficult enough to buy.

Rock and Roll Band - Boston
Hot Blooded - Foreigner

I'll be getting the free Springsteen tracks, hopefully tonight...

So I just looked on the Music Store on Wii and Springsteen's not there to download... What gives!?

EDIT: Apparently, PS3 and Wii owners have to wait until "sometime this week". Great.

So I just looked on the Music Store on Wii and Springsteen's not there to download... What gives!?

EDIT: Apparently, PS3 and Wii owners have to wait until "sometime this week". Great.

Yeah it'll probably be Thursday as usual.

i have all of the free ones, all the metallica ones, some nirvana, the raconteurs, and alot of other random stuff. if anyone wants to play me, message me

i have only a few songs because i try to get difficult songs that i know i wont get 5 stars/FC on right away, it bores me when i play carrer and all the songs except for the last two tiers are extremely easy.

Back