What happens after brawl?

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
seriously... is nintendo going to come out w/ another HUGE game like galaxy or MP3 AFTER brawl?? dont get me wrong, im gunna love brawl... but then theres nothing to look forward too...

After Mario Kart. I dont think Nintendo will have anything else GREAT. Probably a few good games but nothing special for a while.

Well, there is,
  • No More Heroes
  • Monster Hunter 3 (HOLY KRAZAP!)
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Fragile
  • Red Steel 2 (Promising since Ubisoft seems to be learning from their mistakes...)
  • Disaster: Day Of Crisis
  • Sadness
  • The FPS the Sadness guys claim to be working on.
  • Star Fox Wii
  • Kirby Wii
  • Zack & Wiki 2 (Rumours.)
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Something & Another

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

o sh*t..... starfox wii??
where have i been??? but everything here EXCEPT meriokart seems a lil odd
and no more heroes and DDOC are third party arent they?

no not at all.... but i said is NINTENDO coming out w/ any other big games.... nintendo games seem to be good on the wii obviously..... not all the time.. a lot of 3rd part titles kick arse

^^^ melee and dbz tenkaichi has lasted me forever. but yea mario kart wii and animail crossing wii are the titles from nintendo im expecting greatness out of, especially animal crossing, love that game.

AtomicB said:
Well, there is,
  • No More Heroes
  • Monster Hunter 3 (HOLY KRAZAP!)
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Fragile
  • Red Steel 2 (Promising since Ubisoft seems to be learning from their mistakes...)
  • Disaster: Day Of Crisis
  • Sadness
  • The FPS the Sadness guys claim to be working on.
  • Star Fox Wii
  • Kirby Wii
  • Zack & Wiki 2 (Rumours.)
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Something & Another

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm not asking this to be a **** but rather I'm curious as I haven't been able to find anything myself on it - is there a source anywhere that confirms or at least hints at, there being a Star Fox Wii?

Thats true the wii is a little slow on development of big titles. All those wacky fun small time games don't cut it for me. I need games that kik a**. I don't know if this is true but i read from a Zelda Fan site that there is rumour of a new zelda and this one is gonna learn from it mistake and make a one that is more difficult and an actual voice over. And the site also listed that they are remaking ocarina of time with enhanced graphics and voice over as well.

After a while there should be more games but no ones making promises. Many companies have told nintendo that they are gonna develop games for the wii since it became popular and out sold the PS3 and the XBOX360. but anyway aside from these never ending rumors, i really wanna see FZERO come out for the wii.

Haven't heard much from it recently, but I'm really, really looking forward to Sadness. A Wii-exclusive survival horror game set in Eastern Europe, prior to World War I that supposedly will fully use the Wii remote to it's fullest.

There will be no in-game menus or HUD or any other on-screen information, so as to fully immerse players into the experience of being the character, as opposed to 'playing a game'. The save system will be 'invisible' to the player too. Everything will be intuitive through use of the Wii remote.

Last edited:
Back