What is a good rpg for wii??

Girlygamer

Girly Gaming Mommy
Nov 10, 2010
sheldon Vermont
Wii Online Code
2295-6966-7469-5752
OK so i like the wii right... but i reallly want a rpg like the final fantasy/assasins creed style stuff. I love the game play of FF so i wanted to know if there were any wii games that would rock my socks?!?! i love the rpg games <3:mushroomlife:

I'm a really big fan of Monster Hunter. It's an action RPG and may be perfect for you if since you noted FF and Assassin's Creed. You should check it it.

i didnt say assasins creed was an rpg i said i liked the game style..... i said i was looking for games for wii like FF and assasins creed because of the game play style i like

Have you tried Metroid Prime Trilogy? Story board is RPG like, targeting is like FFXII (Except its not automatic), and the action is like Assassin's Creed. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is also awesome, but is short and has no replay value (Unless you enjoy fishing).

I strongly recommend evey Fire Emblem game ever made. Also I would recommend No More Heroes, but while that is in a way an RPG, it spills over to the "kill stuff for no reason" section. As well as MadWorld.

I strongly recommend evey Fire Emblem game ever made. Also I would recommend No More Heroes, but while that is in a way an RPG, it spills over to the "kill stuff for no reason" section. As well as MadWorld.
i have madworld that pretty dank :D

MadWorld is tons of fun (I have over 10 mins of the commentators on audio) and if you like that, how about the act of killing with less blood and more reason? Check out Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, although I would recommend you play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube) first.

MadWorld is tons of fun (I have over 10 mins of the commentators on audio) and if you like that, how about the act of killing with less blood and more reason? Check out Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, although I would recommend you play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Gamecube) first.
i have played it lol ... i am a game addict i added u to my wii friends =)

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess is a great RPG. Even tho its from 06, its still i game i play from time to time. Also i agree with the Fire Emblem Series.

on another note, are you just looking for Wii/GC Rpg's or would you be open to computer.

Nah, its a great game, but i was thinking more of the lines - Elderscrolls Series, or maybe even a rpg shooter??

I highly recommed you the "Tales of..." series, "Tales of Symphonia" (GC) is very fun and it has a good storyline, as well as replay value.

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess is a great RPG. Even tho its from 06, its still i game i play from time to time. Also i agree with the Fire Emblem Series.

on another note, are you just looking for Wii/GC Rpg's or would you be open to computer.

Zelda isn't a RPG
Only fools call it one.

RPGs wise cast your eyes to the Virtual Console as there is loads of RPG goodness.
Phantasy Star 4 is one of the best ever

Back